Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: No Flags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
    More favoritism. 

This is an absolute joke!! Common refs!!!

http://hou.scout.com/story/1462857-can-t...tion?s=116

Quote: More favoritism.

This is an absolute joke!! Common refs!!!

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://hou.scout.com/story/1462857-can-t-block-j-j-watt-colts-edition?s=116#/story/1462857-can-t-block-j-j-watt-colts-edition?s=116'>http://hou.scout.com/story/1462857-can-t-block-j-j-watt-colts-edition?s=116#/story/1462857-can-t-block-j-j-watt-colts-edition?s=116</a>

Is that premium content?
This just in. Holding etc., could be called just about every play. To beg for flags is ridiculous.

Quote:This just in. Holding etc., could be called just about every play. To beg for flags is ridiculous.

Not on the same player,over and over again.
"More favoritism" You're an idiot.

Colts have been screwed by the refs this year just as much as every other team.

Quote:"More favoritism" You're an idiot.

Colts have been screwed by the refs this year just as much as every other team.

Name some examples.
To be fair I can remember a couple of awful calls against the colts this season. There is no conspiracy here
Quote:Name some examples.

Reggie Wayne being held vs Broncos on the 4th down play. Ended our game.

TY Hilton being held on Luck's INT vs Eagles. Ended our game (essentially).

Numerous times Hakeem Nicks has been held. I can't even count. Against Texans (I think during 3rd quarter he got hugged essentially and there was no call on a 3rd down play)

Two weeks ago vs Baltimore Reggie got shoved in the end zone, falling to the ground, no PI flag (later, the former head of officiating Mike Pereira on twitter said there should have definitely been a flag for that)

And there are many more I'm probably forgetting.

If anyone really thinks there is favoritism, you're blind and clueless. 
Quote:If anyone really thinks there is favoritism, you're blind and clueless. 

There really is favortism.  Certain QB's are protected more than others.  Every team gets calls called against them, but some teams can get away with more.  Of course sometimes it's a simple matter of the refs not seeing it.  But there's definitely favortism.  
 To say there is no favoritism when it comes to certain QBs is insane.

Quote:There really is favortism.  Certain QB's are protected more than others.  Every team gets calls called against them, but some teams can get away with more.  Of course sometimes it's a simple matter of the refs not seeing it.  But there's definitely favortism.  

Quote: To say there is no favoritism when it comes to certain QBs is insane.

Correct I do think certain QBs get favoritism, but NOT teams. No, I don't believe that. I think refs whiff bad on calls a lot. Every game, for every team.
Quote:Correct I do think certain QBs get favoritism, but NOT teams. No, I don't believe that. I think refs whiff bad on calls a lot. Every game, for every team.

Who said anything about a whole team? Watt would have nailed luck many times over had he not been held.
Quote:Is that premium content?

Not that I know.
Quote:Correct I do think certain QBs get favoritism, but NOT teams. No, I don't believe that. I think refs whiff bad on calls a lot. Every game, for every team.

I can agree with this.  Brady and Manning are both masters at getting favorable calls.
Quote:   Who said anything about a whole team? Watt would have nailed luck many times over had he not been held.

Uh, you insinuated it. Don't try to back out of this now (I'm sure you'll try).

Who is being favored then? The Colts offensive line?
Quote:I can agree with this.  Brady and Manning are both masters at getting favorable calls.

And any quarterback the Jaguars play against. Remember when the whole board was critical of a flag for roughing the passer against the crappy Raiders?
Quote:Uh, you insinuated it. Don't try to back out of this now (I'm sure you'll try).

Who is being favored then? The Colts offensive line?

Really? Show me.