Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Keys to beating the Browns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remembered to start this earlier after messing up last week. Instead of worrying there is no way we beat the Browns think about what we have to do to make it happen. If we can hold the Steelers and Titans to only 16 points, we have a chance Sunday.

Have you seen their offense? uh...no

[Image: no-god-no-o.gif] GIFSoup

We have to score more points than them.

You're welcome.
Quote:We have to score more points than them.

You're welcome.

^^This^^
The key to beating the Browns is once we get up by 20, we can't take the foot off of the gas.  They've come back from 20+ points twice there year.

Pedal to the Metal.

Contain the run. As well as Hoyer has been playing, I don't think he can beat us if we make them one dimensional. If they can't run and our pass rush is consistent I think he's in for a long day.
Quote:We have to score more points than them.

You're welcome.
Ditto +1
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Have you seen their offense? Uh...no.

Are you saying their offense is way too good for us to compete? We have a top 5 defensive line. They are missing their best offensive lineman. Brian Hoyer will be pressured, hit, and sacked Sunday.

What we must do to win the game is win the turnover battle. Gus Bradley and Jedd Fisch talked about needing better starting field position. Blake Bortles talked about finishing drives with scores.