Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brandon Scherff From lowa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My God this dude is a beast at OT and hangs 410 lbs clean. We need him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyIOlM_hCBM

Anybody over 400 pounds needs to lose weight no matter what his job is. I would not want anybody bigger than the guys we got now.

John Madden explained during a Cowboys game one player could not make all of the moves he needed to because he was too heavy.

Quote:Anybody over 400 pounds needs to lose weight no matter what his job is. I would not want anybody bigger than the guys we got now.

John Madden explained during a Cowboys game one player could not make all of the moves he needed to because he was too heavy.

Sigh................. did I say anything about this guy weighing 400 lbs I specifically stated that he lifted 410.
You're posting this stuff in the wrong forum. 

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/for...-football/

Quote:Sigh................. did I say anything about this guy weighing 400 lbs I specifically stated that he lifted 410.

dying laughing!!!

[Image: fat-kid-laughing-o.gif] GIFSoup
Quote:Anybody over 400 pounds needs to lose weight no matter what his job is. I would not want anybody bigger than the guys we got now.

What about Sumo Wrestlers?
I'm a huge hawkeye fan and he is the real deal.  He is tougher than nails and would be an awesome addition to our oline.

Quote:I'm a huge hawkeye fan and he is the real deal. He is tougher than nails and would be an awesome addition to our oline.

In your opinion, is he a better prospect than what Luke Joeckel was coming out of A&M?
wrong forum..

anyways, he may be a good player and prospect but you always have to consider that Kirk Ferentz does a great job of maximizing the talent of his players.  And that sometimes their potential to get better the NFL is less than other prospects because of that.

Of course saying that, one of the beauties of drafting tackles high is that if they dont work out you can usually kick them inside to guard and be set there for 10 years.  Similar to Robert Gallery.