Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Just How Porous is Our Running Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Blake is now our second leading rusher, only 17 yards short of Toby Gerhart..... on 22 less attempts. Only Storm and Denard average more than 2.6 YPC. Todman is just a guy and Gerhart will go down as one of the worst FA pickups in Jaguar history. Making about $10,000 a yard on Khans money. I remember when people thought MJD was overpaid.... Man oh man.

I don't know about "porous" but the running game has struggled and not coincidentally - so has the line. 

7 starts - vet - rookie - rookie - 9 starts

That's your O-line from left to right in terms of experience.  They are making it tough for the guy toting the rock. Whoever it may be.  It'll get better with experience. 

I didn't know a running game could be 'porous'....
I think he meant "poor us".

Whatever he meant to say was just poor.

If it was pourous, maybe it would ooze through the cracks in the line and pick up more than 2 yards a carry....
Quote:If it was pourous, maybe it would ooze through the cracks in the line and pick up more than 2 yards a carry....

[Image: ooozinator-o.gif] GIFSoup
Not sure whats more disturbing: that gif or the fact that you had it readily available.
I would like to see Denard get 17 to 20 carries this week. See if he gets in some kind of rhythm and gain some confidence.

The whole 3 to 5 carries a game is a joke for any RB on the team. Give these guys a chance to get going for crying out loud.
Quote:Not sure whats more disturbing: that gif or the fact that you had it readily available.

Thank you....thank you....
Eliminate the RB and just go with 5 WRS on every play.

not retentive or secure.

"he ran through a porous defense to score easily"

Some of you guys have the IQ of six year olds.
Quote:not retentive or secure.

joke        -----------------------------------------------------------          you

Quote:joke        -----------------------------------------------------------          you

rotfl
Clogged tends to describe our offensive line a little better ;-)

I don't know if the joke has been made, but if our offensive line was porous we would be opening up some pretty nice holes.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/porous

So the running game is easy to pass or get through?

Although I would agree that the running game is indeed not secure. Not retentive? Maybe.....only 1 fumble by an RB this year.
Quote:I didn't know a running game could be 'porous'....

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Forget it, he's rolling.
Quote:not retentive or secure.

You're contradicting yourself in your own post and you talk about IQ?
Quote:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/porous

So the running game is easy to pass or get through?

Although I would agree that the running game is indeed not secure. Not retentive? Maybe.....only 1 fumble by an RB this year.
Quote:Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Forget it, he's rolling.
Quote:You're contradicting yourself in your own post and you talk about IQ?

Stop stop...its too funny. Omg. I cant take it. Im crying over here...

[Image: chris-family-crazy-laugh-o.gif] GIFSoup
Pages: 1 2