Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Finally, a Jags favorable injury report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jacksonville Jaguars

Alan Ball, CB Knee Limited      

Andre Branch, DE Groin DNP      

Toby Gerhart, RB Foot DNP      

Cleveland Browns

Desmond Bryant, DL Wrist Full      

Tashaun Gipson, S Thigh DNP      

Paul Kruger, LB Back Limited      

Alex Mack, C Leg Out

Nick McDonald, OL Wrist Limited      

Barkevious Mingo, LB Shoulder Out

Ahytba Rubin, DL Ankle Limited      

Rodney Smith, WR Hamstring DNP      

Phil Taylor, DL Knee Out

Ben Tate, RB Finger Full      

Joe Thomas, OT Non-Injury Related DNP      

Billy Wynn, DL Quad DNP      

I'm sure one of our WR's will be injured by Sunday.  I think they call it "Short's Law of Jags Receivers" which states that if all WR's are healthy, at least one will get injured before the next game.  (Usually Shorts.  I'm sure he'll find a way to pull his hamstring.)

There's a good bit of talent on that Browns list. 

Shorts and Lee will pull the same hammy this week.
Last week was a favorable report. It was against an equal or subpar team. It didn't matter.

Don't get your hopes up.

I heard on Monday Aaron Colvin will practice all week, but not play in the Browns game. So he should be on the our report.

Allex Mack is on IR, so he should not be listed.

I never include the players who just took the day off when I write this reports because all I care about is who has a chance of missing the game or playing hurt.

I knew JW would be mad when someone else did the injury report [Image: roflmao.gif]

Quote:I knew JW would be mad when someone else did the injury report [Image: roflmao.gif]
Pretty much par for the course. Hitler doesn't like having her kingdom disrupted.
Quote:Pretty much par for the course. Hitler doesn't like having her kingdom disrupted.
you snooze you lose
Quote:I knew JW would be mad when someone else did the injury report.

I don't like "finally" in the subject title because last week everyone except Toby Gerhart was probable.

Since someone else started it, I guess there is no need for an official injury report thread.
Quote:Last week was a favorable report. It was against an equal or subpar team. It didn't matter.

Don't get your hopes up.

^This.

Every team has injuries. The Jags have been healthier than every othe team we've played this year. It hasn't helped. Doesn't anyone remember that the Redskins were without their Pro Bowl WR and starting QB for most of the game. Yet we couldn't even beat that otherwise winless team.

I forgot about Mingo. I wonder if he'll match up with Joeckel at all.
Quote:Every team has injuries. The Jags have been healthier than every othe team we've played this year. It hasn't helped. Doesn't anyone remember that the Redskins were without their Pro Bowl WR and starting QB for most of the game? Yet we couldn't even beat that otherwise winless team.

We did not have Jonathan Cyprien that day. I am sure the loss would not have been as bad if he was available.

Now we look competitive more often, know which four defensive backs should start, and don't have Chris Prosinski or Winston Guy anymore. I think if we could go back to Washington, it would be a close game partly because of improvements on defense.
Quote:I forgot about Mingo. I wonder if he'll match up with Joeckel at all.

Out for the game
Quote:Out for the game

Totally missed that, thanks.

Would've been interesting!
It souinds like Andre Branch is expected to play.

Quote:Branch said early in the day he expected to play Sunday with a groin injury sustained against Tennessee. Bradley said after practice he thought Branch likely will play Sunday. "We'll see how he responds to having a day off here, and how he comes back tomorrow," Bradley said. "We don't want it to linger."
When can Marcedes Lewis come back off the IR, designated to return list?
Quote:Pretty much par for the course. Hitler doesn't like having her kingdom disrupted.

I died laughing...lol
Quote:When can Marcedes Lewis come back off the IR, designated to return list?

The rule is players on IR/DTR must be out at least eight weeks. Since he was injured in Week 2, that means he can return during the bye week.

Quote:I heard on Monday Aaron Colvin will practice all week, but not play in the Browns game. So he should be on the our report.

Allex Mack is on IR, so he should not be listed.

I never include the players who just took the day off when I write this reports because all I care about is who has a chance of missing the game or playing hurt.

No.  They said he's eligible to practice but that he probably wouldn't this week because the 21 day period for him to be added to the active roster starts when he practices.  He'll probably start practicing next week.
Pages: 1 2