Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2014 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The trio of Andrew Catalon, former Buffalo Bills defensive back Steve Tasker, and former Jaguars, NFL, and Notre Dame QB Steve Beuerlein, for the fourth time this NFL season, are all announcing an NFL On CBS game involving our Jaguars, as they will announce the Jaguars home game with the visiting Cleveland Browns, seen only in four CBS affifliates:    Savannah, GA,  Cleveland and Toledo, Ohio, and locally in Jacksonville, Florida on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, all stations seen live on HD. :yes:

WFOX-TV Channel 47 in Jacksonville is also televising  the N.Y. Giants @ Dallas,  primary late doubleheader game on the NFL On FOX, also seen live on HD.   Smile  :thumbsup:  B)  ^_^  

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&week=7

http://506sports.com/

OK, so why is that little bit of northeast Texas airing the Jags/ Cleveland game? 

It was said last week that individual markets can/ will show certain games based on ratings expectations, so what college player is on either of the 2 teams thats the draw for that area??

Quote:OK, so why is that little bit of northeast Texas airing the Jags/ Cleveland game?

It was said last week that individual markets can/ will show certain games based on ratings expectations, so what college player is on either of the 2 teams thats the draw for that area??

Johnny Football?
Here we go again...screwed to watch on the crappy online feed.  Not everyone in FL is a Dolphin fan.  Especially when Miami is 8+ hours away!

Quote:Johnny Football?

D'OH!!! :pinch: 

but he's not expected to play
Quote:The trio of Andrew Catalon, former Buffalo Bills defensive back Steve Tasker, and former Jaguars, NFL, and Notre Dame QB Steve Beuerlein, for the fourth time this NFL season, are all announcing an NFL On CBS game involving our Jaguars, as they will announce the Jaguars home game with the visiting Cleveland Browns, seen only in four CBS affifliates:    Savannah, GA,  Cleveland and Toledo, Ohio, and locally in Jacksonville, Florida on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, all stations seen live on HD. :yes:

WFOX-TV Channel 47 in Jacksonville is also televising  the N.Y. Giants @ Dallas,  primary doubleheader game on the NFL On FOX, also seen live on HD.  :yes:  :thumbsup:  B)  ^_^  

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&week=7

http://506sports.com/

Good thing I'll actually be at this game so I won't have to miss it on TV in Orlando  Smile
Quote:Here we go again...screwed to watch on the crappy online feed.  Not everyone in FL is a Dolphin fan.  Especially when Miami is 8+ hours away!

I'm hoping ORL station goes for Bortles in the 11th hour.  They did that last time.
Quote:I'm hoping ORL station goes for Bortles in the 11th hour.  They did that last time.

I thought that with Bortles now in Jax that the Orlando market would be ours routinely with the broadcasts. Is it still a problem???
Quote:Here we go again...screwed to watch on the crappy online feed.  Not everyone in FL is a Dolphin fan.  Especially when Miami is 8+ hours away!

This is why Jax needs to get a better offensive Coordinator. 

Once we can regularly put up 30-burgers each week, we'll be a more interesting team to watch. 

No casual NFL fan has any interest in our 17 points per game garbage offensive production. 
I hear you TMD.  You won't even see me posting in this thread anymore once I move back to Jax.

Quote:This is why Jax needs to get a better offensive Coordinator. 

Once we can regularly put up 30-burgers each week, we'll be a more interesting team to watch. 

No casual NFL fan has any interest in our 17 points per game garbage offensive production. 

^^This^^
Quote:I thought that with Bortles now in Jax that the Orlando market would be ours routinely with the broadcasts. Is it still a problem???
They have been showing and talking about the Jaguars 100x more than last year.  Miami is still the higher draw so they are going that way this week.  Maybe they will change it before Sunday but I'm not thinking they will.
I thought we were the Official secondary market for Orlando -- not Miami.

Quote:I thought we were the Official secondary market for Orlando -- not Miami.
Away games get the priority
Quote:Johnny Football?

No way. He is not the starter and has only taken a few snaps so far.

However another former Aggie will start Sunday. He wears #76 and plays for the Jaguars.
Quote:Away games get the priority

Is that true in all seven states with more than one team?
Quote:No way. He is not the starter and has only taken a few snaps so far.

However another former Aggie will start Sunday. He wears #76 and plays for the Jaguars.

lol I get what you're saying, but the thought of Luke Joeckle being a draw for ratings is utterly stupid.  Johnny Football will only be a draw when he's on the field.