Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: U.S. Marine accused of murdering a Filipino TG woman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Private First Class Scott Pemberton is a suspect in the murder of 26 year old Jeffrey (Jennifer) Laude, a transgendered woman in the Philippines. He is in the custody of the U.S. military, but will apparently be tried in a Philippine court.

Sadly, from some reports it appears Pvt. Pemberton may not have been aware of Laude's gender and her death could have been the result of his anger at the surprise.

Quote:Private First Class Scott Pemberton is a suspect in the murder of 26 year old Jeffrey (Jennifer) Laude, a transgendered woman in the Philippines. He is in the custody of the U.S. military, but will apparently be tried in a Philippine court.

Sadly, from some reports it appears Pvt. Pemberton may not have been aware of Laude's gender and her death could have been the result of his anger at the surprise.

Some of those baklas are very convincing.  
Must be tough to be transgendered person.  They are basically people nobody wants.  For example, for a man who becomes a woman, what type of person does she have a chance with?  Straight males don't want her, and I'd assume this is the largest target considering the transgendered see themselves as women.  Gay males don't want them, well, because they want other males.  Same can be said of straight females.  Gay females, perhaps?  I'd think that's even unlikely.  So these transgendered people risk their lives by maintaining their secret until the last possible moment.   

Can't say I blame the guy.

I wouldn't necessarily kill someone over something like that, but I certainly understand how someone could.

Then again, I wouldn't put myself in a position where I would potentially be taking home some cross dressing freak either.

Quote:Can't say I blame the guy.

I wouldn't necessarily kill someone over something like that, but I certainly understand how someone could.

Then again, I wouldn't put myself in a position where I would potentially be taking home some cross dressing freak either.

Dakota, come on. 

you're trolling right? 
Quote:Private First Class Scott Pemberton is a suspect in the murder of 26 year old Jeffrey (Jennifer) Laude, a transgendered woman in the Philippines. He is in the custody of the U.S. military, but will apparently be tried in a Philippine court.

I didn't see the second part of your message in the article is the another report talking about that? 
Quote:Dakota, come on.

you're trolling right?

Oh no, definitely not. The hate is strong in him.
Quote:Oh no, definitely not. The hate is strong in him.

Dakota tries real hard to impress us with how hardcore he is. Hmm ... over compensation?

He clearly does it to play the standard immature message board guy role.
My wife is telling me the Philippine media is reporting that two used condoms were found in the room. They speculate that the bakla was killed after she attempted to steal money. Every organization is so corrupt there that it's difficult to believe anything. They're even reporting that the family doesn't want money. My wife just rolled her eyes at that and said "Yeah, right".
Quote:Dakota tries real hard to impress us with how hardcore he is. Hmm ... over compensation?

He clearly does it to play the standard immature message board guy role.

He's got some issues, clearly.
Hey, you go to dig in the garden and end up grabbing the hose.. It's upsetting.
Quote:Some of those baklas are very convincing.  
lol  :thumbsup:
Quote:http://youtu.be/ecxh4QHWmqg

I'm impressed you didn't go with the typical General Akbar vid.

Still, there needs to be some clarity here since a "trap" =/= someone who is transgendered.  Ninja
Quote:Hey, you go to dig in the garden and end up grabbing the hose.. It's upsetting.

Lol.
Quote:Can't say I blame the guy.

Hey, I work with transgender people, they are just like you and me. Do you realize that The Transgender, Transsexual Suicide rate is 31%. Over 50% of them have had one suicide attempt by age 20? That's why I'm a suicide prevention councilor
online for this group of people. Your attitiude just makes it more difficult for them to just live day to day. All they want is to be left alone and live their lives as they see fit. So what if it doesn't conform to the norms of society.
Quote:Hey, you go to dig in the garden and end up grabbing the hose.. It's upsetting.
Enough to strangle the life out of someone though?
Quote:Enough to strangle the life out of someone though?
No. Just the hose
Quote:Hey, I work with transgender people, they are just like you and me. Do you realize that The Transgender, Transsexual Suicide rate is 31%. Over 50% of them have had one suicide attempt by age 20? That's why I'm a suicide prevention councilor
online for this group of people. Your attitiude just makes it more difficult for them to just live day to day. All they want is to be left alone and live their lives as they see fit. So what if it doesn't conform to the norms of society.
I agree; however, one shouldnt pose as a certain gender, especially if theyre soliciting, and then pull the switcheroo. Guy going out for some seafood doesnt want to end up at the sausage market.
Quote:No. Just the hose
I think the hose is what scared him. You think he wanted to touch that
Pages: 1 2