Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 90-Year-Old Woman Killed By 10-Year-Old Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
90-Year-Old Woman Killed By 10-Year-Old Boy

A 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy has officially been charged in the death of a 90-year-old woman

. - See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/c...ZXUSs.dpuf

I think its safe to say that this kid has some serious issues.
yes, lets not charge him just give him thewapy. 

I say put him to death, one less burden on the tax system. Trash is trash and he's trash. 

Quote:yes, lets not charge him just give him thewapy. 

I say put him to death, one less burden on the tax system. Trash is trash and he's trash. 

Unfortunatley: <i><b>Roper v. Simmons</b></i>, 543 U.S. 551 (2005), was a <a class="" href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landmark_decision' title="Landmark decision">landmark decision</a> in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that it is unconstitutional to impose capital punishment for crimes committed while under the age of 18. The 5-4 decision overruled the Court's prior ruling upholding such sentences on offenders above or at the age of 16, in <i>Stanford v. Kentucky</i>, 492 U.S. 361 (1989), overturning statutes in 25 states that had the penalty set lower.

Did you read the article?  Or just Knarnn's post that implied that the kid had issues?  Because he's being charged as an adult.
Quote:Unfortunatley: <i><b>Roper v. Simmons</b></i>, 543 U.S. 551 (2005), was a landmark decision in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that it is unconstitutional to impose capital punishment for crimes committed while under the age of 18. The 5-4 decision overruled the Court's prior ruling upholding such sentences on offenders above or at the age of 16, in <i>Stanford v. Kentucky</i>, 492 U.S. 361 (1989), overturning statutes in 25 states that had the penalty set lower.

Well ........they can revisit and overturn gay marriage laws, they can revisit and overturn this. Its outdated too. 

I wonder what his home life was like? What would cause a 10-year-old child to be that sadistic?
If he is capable of this horrific act at just the age of 10, once he reaches his teenage years and beyond, the odds are great that his anger and rage will be even more uncontrollable.

Anyone around him will be at risk for his uncontrollable rage.

Unless he is forced to take something for his anger and rage, life circumstances will not end well for him or those around him.

That's not what I said or was implying but ok.
Quote:I wonder what his home life was like? What would cause a 10-year-old child to be that sadistic?

I wonder that as well. That's just some dark stuff. Why would you want to inflict pain to someone at that age? He's like in what the 2nd or 3rd grade?
Quote:I wonder that as well. That's just some dark stuff. Why would you want to inflict pain to someone at that age? He's like in what the 2nd or 3rd grade?

4th or 5th unless he failed.  I have three eight year olds who are in 3rd.
Quote:If he is capable of this horrific act at just the age of 10, once he reaches his teenage years and beyond, the odds are great that his anger and rage will be even more uncontrollable.

Anyone around him will be at risk for his uncontrollable rage.

Unless he is forced to take something for his anger and rage, life circumstances will not end well for him or those around him.
Robert Thompson hasn't committed any other crimes. 
Quote:4th or 5th unless he failed. I have three eight year olds who are in 3rd.

Triplets?
Quote:Triplets?

Yes.
Quote:Yes.

Yikes. Have fun lol. My one is without question enough.
Quote:Yes.
When I was young a neighbor of mine had triplets. She took to saying she had twins and found the other in the bargain bin at the supermarket. She never said which one but we all knew. 
Quote:Yikes. Have fun lol. My one is without question enough.

Boy or girl?

I have 5 girls.  Triplets, and twins.  Though the twins aren't a year old yet.  My girls are pretty good though.  They'd certainly never kill a 90 year old woman.  BUT THAT'S PROBABLY WHAT THIS BOYS PARENTS SAID.  Or maybe they saw the signs, and did nothing.  Time to get Dr. Phil involved.
Quote:Boy or girl?

I have 5 girls. Triplets, and twins. Though the twins aren't a year old yet. My girls are pretty good though. They'd certainly never kill a 90 year old woman. BUT THAT'S PROBABLY WHAT THIS BOYS PARENTS SAID. Or maybe they saw the signs, and did nothing. Time to get Dr. Phil involved.

Boy.

He'll be a year old in December. I would like to think he's not going to grow up and be a murderer, but like you said I'm sure this kids parents said the same about their boy.
Quote:Boy or girl?

I have 5 girls.  Triplets, and twins.  Though the twins aren't a year old yet.  My girls are pretty good though.  They'd certainly never kill a 90 year old woman.  BUT THAT'S PROBABLY WHAT THIS BOYS PARENTS SAID.  Or maybe they saw the signs, and did nothing.  Time to get Dr. Phil involved.

Five girls plus your wife? May God have mercy on your soul when they all hit puberty and your life turns into a living hell one week every month!!!
Quote:Five girls plus your wife? May God have mercy on your soul when they all hit puberty and your life turns into a living hell one week every month!!!

Or they all cycle on differant weeks. :teehee: :yes: Wallbash
Pages: 1 2