Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jimmy Smith Headed to Duval?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jimmy Smith tweeted he's headed to Duval.......WR coach?

Is he going to score?

<div>
<div>
<div> Follow
</div>
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JimmySmithJags'>[Image: vzy5etxB_bigger.jpg]Jimmy SmithVerified account‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@JimmySmithJags</span></a></div>
</div>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:1px;">Jimmy Smith Retweeted nubz

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">I'm on my way to Duval!! <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a>[Image: NFL_Season_2016_JAX.png]

Quote:Jimmy Smith tweeted he's headed to Duval.......WR coach?

interesting. 
Could be any old trip or Coughlin could be bringing him in as some sort of assistant.

please no. he has no coaching experience

Quote:please no. he has no coaching experience
Every coach at one point had no coaching experience. He'd be an assistant WR coach probably, who cares.
I'm ok with that.... he can't get suspended now.

Quote:please no. he has no coaching experience
The assistant to the WR coach is where he would learn how to eventually be a WR coach.
I doubt he would be brought in to be THE wideouts coach.

Quote:Every coach at one point had no coaching experience. He'd be an assistant WR coach probably, who cares.

[Image: 0ap1000000169178.jpg]
For Jimmy's health, he should stay in Mississippi. Coming back to the Bangem may bring up those old crack memories.  It's too much of a chance to take.

Quote:[Image: 0ap1000000169178.jpg]
"Why so judgmental?"
Quote:For Jimmy's health, he should stay in Mississippi. Coming back to the Bangem may bring up those old crack memories.  It's too much of a chance to take.
Coaches work long hours. He is prepared.
BRING BACK BLACKMON!

Quote:"Why so judgmental?"

I'm not judging. Its not my decision to make. 
Quote:BRING BACK BLACKMON!

[Image: 1221-justin-blackmon-mug-shot-5.jpg]
Probably coming for the Shrimp.
We gonna bring in McCardell too? Have a thunder and lightning reunion in the WR room?
How about this guy?

[Image: gwJtFT2V23ll.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6