Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Browns vs Jags Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Browns avg 28pts per game, Jags 14 pts per game

Blowout.  Browns 38, Jaguars 10.

30-13 browns

Jordon Cameron 150 yards 2 td's.. And that's already too many points for the Jags to win the game..

While Bortles has looked good, he hasn't been able to finish drives as much as I would like to see.  I think time of possession will be pretty even, but stalled drives will lead to field goals. 

CLE: 24

JAX: 17

With the traditional mass wave of fans leaving at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Blake throws two touch downs, zero interceptions and for the second straight game over 300 yards. DRob finally finds the end zone.

It'll be tied up in the fourth but Cameron proves to be too much for us and gets the game winning td. 24 - 31 Browns.
Browns by 14+, rinse and repeat.  This team MAY win one game.  Two tops.  It won't be Sunday.

Quote:Blake throws two touch downs, zero interceptions and for the second straight game over 300 yards. DRob finally finds the end zone.

It'll be tied up in the fourth but Cameron proves to be too much for us and gets the game winning td. 24 - 31 Browns.

Their coaches are watching film right now of how we defend TE's and just smiling ear to ear. They will probably let their players take a few days off this week in light of how easy it is.
Browns.

You never know for sure what you're going to see from the Browns week to week (pretty good or pretty bad). So, this game could be very competitive.

But, until the Jags actually WIN a game for once, my smart money will be on the opponent.
Browns 42

Jags 3

30-17 Browns

Why do we keep having these prediction threads? We all know that the Jags are going to win and blow out the Browns regardless.

63-54 Jaguars

Bortles 36-49 5 PTD 1 RTD 1 interception 512 yards passing 60 yards rushing

Manziel - 1 cup of Gatorade picked off by Branch

Quote:63-54 Jaguars

Bortles 36-49 5 PTD 1 RTD 1 interception 512 yards passing 60 yards rushing

Manziel - 1 cup of Gatorade picked off by Branch
Your Madden game is strong I must say
27-17 Jags

We will see Johnny in the 4th
Jags score early, Browns make adjustments, we don't, Browns win 31-14. It's so predictable. Gus to bring a block of wood into the change rooms.
Browns 34

Jags  14

Not even close, but Bortles get his second 300 yard game. 

Our Defense does enough to get the win.  Despite that, we still won't break the 20 point mark.

Jags 19

Browns 16
We get our first win in a close one.   20 - 19

Pages: 1 2