Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I've Got It!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know who we should fire!!!

Jaxon De Ville!!!

Since you guys want to fire everyone in the organization. No one seems to breaking down the real trouble maker in this franchise. And that is Jedd Fisch. When you have rookies and a certain type of player, then you have to scheme for those players. I feel like this offense is a let down after an expected turn around from years past. He may not be the ONLY person that needs to be fired but he is clearly the front runner before Bradley and Caldwell. I know we as fans get impatient but I remember Gene Smith and all of the bonehead moves he made, and I feel somewhat ok with what is going on here. So lets cool it down with the firing of Caldwell and Bradley. Lets give them an inch more.

P.S. And while you're at it, fire the D- Line, the Roar, Shad Khan, and Everbank for putting there name on the stadium.

You don't got it

Quote:You don't got it

You never had it.
[Image: o9k9kj.jpg]

Anyone who wants to fire the Roar should be fired.

Quote:[Image: o9k9kj.jpg]
I do not know who you are, sir. But this and the gabbert line you said in another thread instantly makes you an all pro poster in my book!

Well done!