Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Expansion Franchise? Pfffff, please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen a LOT of people comparing this team to an expansion team. I don't think that's fair to expansion teams. At some point you're gonna get lucky and get a win. Shouldn't have to wait 6-8 weeks.

And I'm not buying "lack of talent" at this point. There's talent there. Situational management by the coaches has been horrible, and that starts with Gus. You shouldn't have to worry about your head coach making a boneheaded mistake every week, especially with such a young roster. Your coach should be your anchor.

He's a good guy, and I truly believe he loves his job. But he isn't very good at it. I think it's time to bring someone in with a proven history of being a guru on one side of the ball or the other (preferably offense). 

Gus isn't calling plays, his sole responsibility to make sure things run smoothly, and to manage timeouts well. He's failing miserably.

This easily could have been said in 90% of the threads on the main page.. 

And??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????