Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: John Cleese at it AGAIN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First he is clueless about American Football and now he has the nerve to insult  our beloved Taylor Swift's cat.  My arch-nemesis has gone too far this time.  How many attacks on our American culture will we tolerate before finally realizing he is the REAL enemy and must be stopped at all costs!!!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Eh, its John Cleese.. He's not funny, his movies suck and Monte Python was just a cover for English guys to dress up in drag.. They can keep it..
Quote:Eh, its John Cleese.. He's not funny, his movies suck and Monte Python was just a cover for English guys to dress up in drag.. They can keep it..

Monty Python and the Holy Grail certainly did not suck.  You suck!
Quote:Monty Python and the Holy Grail certainly did not suck.  You suck!

You can keep your big toothed british crap.. 
Ne!
It is VERY clear that both the cat and the girl are adorable, so the lapse in judgement is nothing short of inexcusable (even considering the Brits have a substantially less refined palette as we do).  We need to get JW involved in this.  All the firepower we have.  She clearly knows her cats.  

The Brits must be held accountable for their actions, at all costs.    

Quote:It is VERY clear that both the cat and the girl are adorable, so the lapse in judgement is nothing short of inexcusable (even considering the Brits have a substantially less refined palette as we do).  We need to get JW involved in this.  All the firepower we have.  She clearly knows her cats.  

The Brits must be held accountable for their actions, at all costs.    

I agree.. Someone call Siri.. 
Quote:Ne!

I believe that would actually be Ni.

"Bring me your shrubbery!"
Quote:I believe that would actually be Ni.

"Bring me your shrubbery!"
Nu!