Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Just a reminder that some people wanted Henne starting these games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That was actually a thing

And some of you said that if Bortles started, that the wins would start coming.

Remember, Henne was to blame for the bad defense. Remember?

Quote:And some of you said that if Bortles started, that the wins would start coming.

The defense has played better since Bortles took over.......
Quote:And some of you said that if Bortles started, that the wins would start coming.

Sometimes I wonder if you are serious.
Of course they did, because that's what Gus said.  

Defense has given up less points since Bortles has started but they still get carved like a turkey every game
Quote:Defense has given up less points since Bortles has started but they still get carved like a turkey every game
Defense has problems for sure, but points is what matters, when a defense gives up 17 to the Steelers & 16 to the Titans you have to win those games. 
I firmly believe we would have been better off with announcing Blake as the starter much earlier on.

After the end of preseason game 1 at the latest.
Quote:Defense has given up less points since Bortles has started but they still get carved like a turkey every game
Defense has given up less points in 2 games than they did in one game (twice) with Henne in.

Edit: I'm sorry, they gave up more in EVERY game Henne started than the past two combined.

Lolz