Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BB5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is epic.

Even being sacked 6 times,he's was cool at the end.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong'>Mark Long ‏@<b>APMarkLong</b> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/521397815478861825'>48s48 seconds ago</a>

<p class="">It took Blaine Gabbert 21 starts to top 300 yards passing. Blake Bortles did it in his third. So there's that, Jaguars

We gotta get protection for him and a capable coaching staff. He seems like a positive guy but how long will that last when your getting sacked 6 times a game

Three hundred yards was not the only milestone for Blake Bortles today. It also was the first time he threw fewer than two interceptions. That means he is getting better at making decisions and seeing the defense because the one interception was not his fault. (Allen Hurns ran too far, backtracked for the ball, and fell down.)

Quote:Three hundred yards was not the only milestone for Blake Bortles today. It also was the first time he threw fewer than two interceptions. That means he is getting better at making decisions and seeing the defense because the one interception was not his fault. (Allen Hurns ran too far, backtracked for the ball, and fell down.)
imo only 3 of his 7 interceptions have actually been his fault, and two of those were just him feeling out what throws he can get away with. The rest have been on receivers not fighting for the ball/falling down.
Quote:imo only 3 of his 7 interceptions have actually been his fault, and two of those were just him feeling out what throws he can get away with. The rest have been on receivers not fighting for the ball/falling down.

Even the INT yesterday was bc Hurns slipped
Quote:Even the INT yesterday was bc Hurns slipped

First Hurns ran to far. He slipped while backtracking for the ball.
i just wanna go on record saying i hate that people are calling him bb5. why do we have to abbreviate every persons name and put their number these days?

Quote:i just wanna go on record saying i hate that people are calling him bb5. why do we have to abbreviate every persons name and put their number these days?

Same reason we type BRB, OMG, LOL, BTW, etc. People want to abbreviate everything.

I am OK with BB5 and Poz but not Cyp.
Quote:Same reason we type BRB, OMG, LOL, BTW, etc. People want to abbreviate everything.

I am OK with BB5 and Poz but not Cyp.

except saying and spelling blake, even when typing isnt difficult, and everyone would know who you were talking about, im even ok with BB, just think people heard RG3 and thought it was cool so now everyone has to have a name like that.....