Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bradley blows the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He needs to own up. Time management miscues, horrific challenge, and like it or not the 3 and 2 call with 12 seconds will always be scrutinized if you lose the game.

Bradley sucks it up. Get better or if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen
He did own up in post game interview.
Quote:He did own up in post game interview.

That's great but it'd be nice if he'd show us he's learning from the mistakes he's making.  Particularly with the clock management side of the game.
If he hadn't made that poor challenge on the Sankey "fumble" we'd have timeout to work with at the 3rd and 2 with 12 seconds left

Quote:If he hadn't made that poor challenge on the Sankey "fumble" we'd have timeout to work with at the 3rd and 2 with 12 seconds left

Exactly - we could have run one more play to give Josh Scobee a better chance. But lost on everyone's mind right now is the fact that we could have used the timeout too early anyway and still been in that situation with 12 seconds left. Yeah I know, it is just natural to think about the 3rd and 2 play, but people need to understand there was no guarantee just by not challenging the DBC ruling, we will have a timeout remaining on third down with 12 seconds left.
Love Bradley. Gonna give him another 2 yrs easily..

Quote:Love Bradley. Gonna give him another 2 yrs easily..

You forgot to add "/sarcasm"
Quote:You forgot to add "/sarcasm"

Or this  :teehee:
He's dumb.

Quote:Love Bradley. Gonna give him another 2 yrs easily..
Why?
Quote:Why?

Why not? We have many young players so it takes some time to figure out the difference between coaching errors and poor execution.
Going for the 55 yard field goal at 3rd and 2 with 12 seconds left was beyond amateur-ish. 

I told you all last week in my post about Bradley that he was over his head. But they had to lock the thread because I was right. 

Quote:Going for the 55 yard field goal at 3rd and 2 with 12 seconds left was beyond amateur-ish. 

I told you all last week in my post about Bradley that he was over his head. But they had to lock the thread because I was right. 

Went in there today to give you kudos and couldn't figure out why it was locked. Did John Oesher (FBT) lock it?
Quote:Going for the 55 yard field goal at 3rd and 2 with 12 seconds left was beyond amateur-ish. 

What was your plan to have them stop the clock after third down with no timeouts left so they can get two plays in?
Quote:Went in there today to give you kudos and couldn't figure out why it was locked. Did John Oesher (FBT) lock it?

There was a bit of nonsense by the peanut gallery towards the last page of the thread, but there was no reason to lock it, other then they want the truth brought in the OP of that thread to not be seen. 
Quote:What was your plan to have them stop the clock after third down with no timeouts left so they can get two plays in?

Seriously????? You can easily get a sideline play off in 5 seconds or less. 
Quote:What was your plan to have them stop the clock after third down with no timeouts left so they can get two plays in?

sideline play or throw it OB. Simple.
Quote:Went in there today to give you kudos and couldn't figure out why it was locked. Did John Oesher (FBT) lock it?

FBT is not John Oehser FYI.

I think rollerjag locked it because he wrote the last reply.
Quote:sideline play or throw it OB. Simple.

How can they do a sideline play when it's not in Fisch's two minute drill playbook?
Quote:Sideline play or throw it OB. Simple.

If Blake threw it out of bounds, it would be a useless play.

If Blake threw it to a sideline but the receiver got tackled before he could go out of bounds, the clock would keep running down to zero.
Pages: 1 2 3