Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I quit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im done. See yall next season. Headed to the hospital now with stroke level BP. My health isn't worth the garbage product put on the field every week.
:thanks:

Don't blame you hopefully we have a new GM and coach
Quote:Im done. See yall next week.

Fixed
Please don't go!
Take Gus, Babich, Fisch and Luke with ya..
LOL at this thread!!!

So I am not the only one pulling my hair out. Luckily it's a long season.

I say this every week, and yet every Sunday I come crawling back for more. And then when it's all over and it's offseason, I actually miss this clown show!!!!

What the hell is wrong with me!?!?!
Quote:I say this every week, and yet every Sunday I come crawling back for more. And then when it's all over and it's offseason, I actually miss this clown show!!!!

B.J.F.S

Battered Jag Fan Syndrome

Quote:Im done. See yall next season. Headed to the hospital now with stroke level BP. My health isn't worth the garbage product put on the field every week.
Thanks for coming. Goodbye. Don't come back.
Quote:Im done. See yall next season. Headed to the hospital now with stroke level BP. My health isn't worth the garbage product put on the field every week.

What happened to the people that said all they want is a competitive game?  Smile
[Image: 53845432.jpg]
Quote:Don't blame you hopefully we have a new GM and coach

Agreed
I actually have a positive impression from this game. It was the forth quarter and we were doing stuff.
Quote:I say this every week, and yet every Sunday I come crawling back for more. And then when it's all over and it's offseason, I actually miss this clown show!!!!

Masochism.
Quote:What happened to the people that said all they want is a competitive game? Smile

In order to stay competitve, you have to eliminate liabilities..
This is what being a Heroin addict mist feel like. It destroys your body and brain, yet you keep coming back for more
Quote:In order to stay competitve, you have to eliminate liabilities..

You don't think today was competitive?  Even though our OL and secondary continues to struggle, the game did still come down to the last play.
[Image: goodbye.gif]

And good riddance.
Pages: 1 2 3