Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: With the MB Closing....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well. It was one hell of a run. I was an avid member of this board since I was about 15 years old. I'll miss the hell out of this place and all of the random topics ranging from sports to music to politics. You all truly made my days a lot better than most of you will ever know. I'd come on here to seek solace and peace from all kinds of issues. I am sure a lot of you did the same. We've lost a lot of good people along the way. But, here's to the future I guess. If anybody wants to stay in touch just email me at my account below and you can find me on Facebook if you're on there and want to stay in touch. I've already been bashing Alfie over there at Big Cat Country when I can on Facebook and of course I follow the Jaguars on there. 

Love you all! 

[email protected] 

My anonymous email is:

[email protected]

I'd be happy to stay in touch with any of you folks that reach out.  Caldrac, I'll shoot you an email at some point. 

Yeah it sure has been fun and lot of great discussions over the years. [email protected] is my email