Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: very unhappy camper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
a lot of us wanted more. Jags have new HC. rather we wanted him or not all we can do now as fans is support the guy. 

Lets not have any fits yet. 

this guy is very very mad. about the hire. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34xP1dXkaA

He wasn't good with bills no,but did they have the talent jags do? no bills didn't.   am i saying he will be a good HC no,am i saying he will be bad no. only time will tell.

I'm just saying Jags have more talent then the bills did on thier rosster when doug was HC there. 

You avatar is the Cowboys?! 

What's wrong with you?!

Criticizing the Jags front office while having the avatar of the team with Jerruh Jones as the GM.

Irony at it's finest.

He lost a bet with somebody.

Yes he did but the jabs make the lost bet even better. Hahahha
Wolfie,

Your post has me perplexed enough that I recovered my password for an account I haven't been on in over two years.

What are you trying to say here?

That Doug Marrone sucked as a head coach with the bills?

No that can't be it, because you finish the rant off by saying the bills have less talent than the Jags.

So let me get this straight, you think he isn't a good Coach because he took a worse roster than the jags, in a stronger division, and had a 9-7 record?

This logic makes my head hurt.
Quote:He lost a bet with somebody.
What was the bet? lol
Out of curiosity, what other coach did you want the Jags to hire? McDaniels? He also failed as a former headcoach. Shanahan? He has no former head coaching experience and is very young, poor fit IMO with the team of youngters we have here who clearly are WAY more immature than we realized.

Who else would have made you a happy camper?

Marrone is looked at league wide like a heckuva head coach. If NO got rid of Payton, they were going to hire Marrone, and Saint fans would have been elated.

Quote:What was the bet? lol
He bet on the team not winning another game. He would have been right if Gus hadn't gotten fired.
Quote:Marrone is looked at league wide like a heckuva head coach. If NO got rid of Payton, they were going to hire Marrone, and Saint fans would have been elated.
Your not a very smart saints fan if you want Marrone over Payton.
that is not me in the video at all.  all i was saying is that rather we got who we wanted or not its over. Jags named the HC. our job now  is to support,and cheer the team on.  I was also saying maybe doug was a bad HC  with bills due to a lack of talent. Jags have tons of talent on the team. 

Quote:Your not a very smart saints fan if you want Marrone over Payton.

Irony.
Rico, hahahahaha....didn't catch that the first time through.

I remember when Andy Reid was available, people sayin they wanted no parts of Andy Read.

...Thing is, no matter who were to get hired, Gruden, whoever.. Saban- It's not like anyone could say "YES! NOW WE GOT THE GUY WHO CAN TAKE US TO THE TOP!" Either way u just gotta wait and see.  What if Hackett were a HC? And let's say his vibrant youthfulness and energy were to inject into a team and incite inspired play & team discipline to go along with his Football Knowledge and Experience?  Enough so that the hypothetical team in this scenario would go all the way to the dance just to fall.

So you see... We don't know.  Look at John Fox.

Quote:Criticizing the Jags front office while having the avatar of the team with Jerruh Jones as the GM.

Irony at it's finest.

Quote:Criticizing the Jags front office while having the avatar of the team with Jerruh Jones as the GM.

Irony at it's finest.
I lost a bet here. rember? the loser had to rock thier most disliked team. 
Wolfie I think your videos are amazing and a amazing person.   However to make a thread about not being happy over our selections.  With a Cowboys avatar.  Makes ya look as good as Jags woman.  

And you should be very happy. Tom here had years and years of great teams.  And some of the best players who ever played football are there.  Both Fred and Jimmy. Could be classified in best 5 ever in there position. And rightfully so. 

Marrone acts like a young Tom,  And that's a great thing.  And Hackett may not even be here by next week.  This is no longer a buddy system.  It is a business.  And that business is winning football games.  Not almost.  

Also what you will see is less and most likely zero players accusing fan loyalty for anything.  Cause tom will fine um.  And won't care what the media or others think about it. 

When a player signs a contract he belongs to that team.  And that includes social media.   In the words of Tupac that's just the way it is. 

Players on the new Jaguars won't be fighting each other,  wont be disrespecting the fans,  won't be partying in film room, nor the locker room.  

No more hoodies no more ear buds  no drinks nor food.   

It is officially the Toms Jacksonville Jaguars Era. 

And anyone who don't like it?   Have fun elsewhere.  And there are no exceptions to that rule.  

lol

Again that isn't me in the video. I look nothing like that. I woldn't  cuss like that either.    the point of me posting this,and the other guys video was this. whats done is done. Jags got new HC,and all we can do is be fans,and support them. 

theres no reason to have a fit like the dude in the video. Again i look nothing like that. I only make cheering or encoureging videos  to post on you tube. 

Quote:Again that isn't me in the video. I look nothing like that. I woldn't  cuss like that either.    the point of me posting this,and the other guys video was this. whats done is done. Jags got new HC,and all we can do is be fans,and support them. 

theres no reason to have a fit like the dude in the video. Again i look nothing like that. I only make cheering or encoureging videos  to post on you tube. 
fair enough. 
Pages: 1 2