Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fulham Update :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
howdy ya'll !  :teehee:

Sorry i've neglected this forum since we have been on our downwards spiral ! 

As you know we finally got rid of Felix Magath. To be honest with you i can't believe it took Khan so long to get rid of him, possibly the worst manager fulham have ever had Wallbash but now fulhams own Kit Symons has took the reigns to get us out the hole we are in ! 

But Shad then Hired a 5 man committee to find a new manager for us even though 90% of fulham fans would give Kit the job full time .... If you fancy a read about who is in the committee etc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...Quinn.html

But we have got a few wins under our belt now , well 2 in the league  :unsure: but hey its a start !! With a brand new team ( if you didn't know Felix Magath sold literally everyone .. well 90% of our team last year ) and signed some rem .. good players i suppose , and some absolute shockers 

I hope this a turn of good fortunes for us , i would write a massive paragraph but I'm currently watching the darts world final so I'm in a world of my own  Banana

Like before if you have any questions just drop them down and i will reply throughout the night !!

:ph34r:

7 points from the last three games is a nice improvement. They're still in the bottom fourth of the league table but at least they're out of the relegation zone and with games against Wigan and Blackpool coming up they might actually get put themselves out of danger for the time being. 

Iwonder how this team can be rebuilt. it almost seems as if the days of billionaire owners taking over a team and running them to the top are kind of over. Chelsea is the last one that I can think of that did it successfully. I would love to see Fulham turn in to either a very well run team like Stoke City that doesn't spend beyond their means but manages to stay mid table in the Premiership,or like West Ham thats notorious for their youth academy and farming local talent..both of those examples,I believe, are of teams that make it in England without spending outrageous money..IMO ,they probably will never become what Manchester United ,arsenal, Chelsea, liverpool, aND manchester City have become with their half a billion dollar (I know that is slightly exaggerated but not much)salary budgets.