Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: As a UCF (And Jags Fan) I'm Starting to Wish Bortles Wasn't Drafted Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He has no chance with this O-Line.  Terrible.

He could be throwing to Cordarelle Patterson and Jarius Wright, and have a competent Offense Line.

Instead, he has an offensive line that has NO players that would start on another team.

Quote:nm

Great post. Said nobody, ever.
Please please please just let this thread die, guys. No sense in giving this love
WHY DON'T THE MODS RESTRICT PEOPLE WITH LESS THAN {insert good number} OF POSTS FROM CREATING THREADS????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TROLLOLOL
Cool. I wish you weren't posting here, but thats not happening either.

Admins can we please get a minimum post count for starting threads?
OP is an idiot. 

Quote:OP is an idiot. 
Does this make too much sense for you?
Annnndddd we didn't do it. Another 300 post thread on a bad thread
Hi it's the NFL. I'll agree we are weak at the moment but we can build around him with real talent. 

Quote:Hi it's the NFL. I'll agree we are weak at the moment but we can build around him with real talent. 
That's assuming we actually spend some money.  
Quote:WHY DON'T THE MODS RESTRICT PEOPLE WITH LESS THAN {insert good number} OF POSTS FROM CREATING THREADS????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A decision like that is not up to the moderators. Anyway, why not find something really important upon which to direct your energies?
As a Jags fan, I'm starting to wish you weren't a Jags fan. 

You could be cheering for Cordarelle Patterson and Jarius Wright, and have a competent Offense Line.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Instead, you're cheering for an offensive line that has NO players that would start on another team.

Quote:A decision like that is not up to the moderators. Anyway, why not find something really important upon which to direct your energies?

All the fire Gus threads are full.
[Image: You-Are-So-Dumb-Antoine-Dodson-Bed-Intruder-GIF.gif]

You don't think it would be cooler to see a star QB turn a loser franchise around?

This game proofs my point. Blake Bortles plays lights out and comes out with an L because our receivers can't hold onto the football, our O Line sucks, and are coaches are garbage.
Quote:This game proofs my point. Blake Bortles plays lights out and comes out with an L because our receivers can't hold onto the football, our O Line sucks, and are coaches are garbage.
This thread sure PROOFS something.
Your not a real Jags fan then

Now that we have a real Franchise QB, is gonna be easy to build the rest of the team

The problem is we dont have a RB to take pressure off the QB, the OL isnt good, but if we have a RB who doesnt need an all pro OL, things will get easier

Plus 2nd year Bortles, Hurns, Lee, and Robinson will be way better, plus we might get Blackmon back, things will turn around now with a real QB

Pages: 1 2