Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The meanest new Ford Mustangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The meanest new Ford Mustangs

The 2015 Mustang isn’t even in showrooms yet, but you can already order one that’s faster than Ford’s.

Three of America’s top tuning houses have unveiled custom versions of the Mustang, and they run the gamut from wild to insane.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/10/0...p=features

Curious to see Ford's response to Dodge's Challenger Hellcat. Super hemi with 707 hp... Drool.
I'm so happy to see the return of the muscle cars. I'll never own one, but I sure do like drooling over them.
I really don't like the new body styles.
Quote:I'm so happy to see the return of the muscle cars. I'll never own one, but I sure do like drooling over them.
Same here. You know what's a funky little car; Citroen DS3. Every time I see one I want it more. Look it up on Google.
I just bought this gem. It needs a little TLC, but it's gonna be a chick magnet.. 

[Image: 2heyiqo.png]

Quote:I just bought this gem. It needs a little TLC, but it's gonna be a chick magnet.. 

At least you can say there is zero rust on the hood.
Quote:Same here. You know what's a funky little car; Citroen DS3. Every time I see one I want it more. Look it up on Google.

Good styling. A stout little supercharged engine would complement it nicely.
Quote:I just bought this gem. It needs a little TLC, but it's gonna be a chick magnet..

That's a Ford Maverick. '72 or '73, I believe. A buddy of mine had one. Next to it is a late 60's Ford Torino.
Quote:Good styling. A stout little supercharged engine would complement it nicely.
You want the DS3 Racing for that. 207hp but it does look ridiculous:

[Image: Large%20Image%20(optional).jpg?p=100903_10:21]
Quote:You want the DS3 Racing for that. 207hp but it does look ridiculous:

[Image: Large%20Image%20(optional).jpg?p=100903_10:21]

I like it.
Quote:I like it.
You sure? It's French.
Quote:You sure? It's French.

Ooh la la.

Okay, I give up.