Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi, Jaguars fans! Smile A battle of 3-2 teams in our AFC South Division as the Colts travel down to Houston to play the Texans to lead off the start of Week 6 of the 2014 season. Colts are on a three-game winning streak this year, and also lead the regular season series over the Texans 20 games to 4.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Tracy Wolfson simulcasting for both The NFL On CBS including WJAX-TV Channel 47 here in Jacksonville, FL, , and The NFL Network. Kickoff starts by 8:25PM Eastern Standard Time. :yes: B) :thumbsup: ^_^

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/tnf'>http://www.nfl.com/tnf</a>
Does this game matter to Jaguars fans?

I'm going to be interested to see how Houston's pass defense is going to stand up against Luck and Co. Also, will we see a repeat of that thrashing that the NYG ground game gave them?

For Indianapolis' Defense, how are they going to play Foster - provided he even plays?

Quote:Does this game matter to Jaguars fans?

I was going to say it's a division game so of course it matters.....but then I realized,well you know.
I picked Houston.

Then again, it was only my 1 point game.
I hope they tie, then Roger and the owners vote to get rid of ties in week 13 and they are automatically turned into losses.

I can see this one going either way. Playing in Houston is never easy.

I think this will be the first close Thursday night football game of the year.

Thursday Night Football? Not interested
Quote:I can see this one going either way. Playing in Houston is never easy.

I think this will be the first close Thursday night football game of the year.

Why is every Thursday night game this season a blowout? Even games that are supposed to be close have double-digit point differences.

It should.  This is a game between divisional opponents.

Part of me thinks that this game won't even be close and the Colts win by a huge margin.  The other part of me says that the Texans are a better team than most people think.  I hope that it's a good game and injury free.
Quote:It should.  This is a game between divisional opponents.

Part of me thinks that this game won't even be close and the Colts win by a huge margin.  The other part of me says that the Texans are a better team than most people think.  I hope that it's a good game and injury free.

I usually don't care who wins if both teams are in the AFCS. The only reason I would tonight is if I go to the Texans game on December 7, I want to know they suck.
Im hoping we get a good game tonight. I do wish they would just tie but... I did pick the Texans to win so we shall see.

I think it will be low scoring and whoever wins is by 3 points or less. Just favouring Houston slightly
I hope the clots lose. Lesser of the two evils

Yes. I have Dwayne Allen in my fantasy league, so I'll be rooting for Luck to throw like 10 TDs to him tonight :whistling:

Also I have Indy in my pick 'em league. I don't think it'll be close, true to form to all the other TNF games so far. Houston is still only one year removed from having the first pick in the draft, and they still don't have a QB. They've started crashing back down to Earth the past couple weeks, and I think that slide continues.
Yeah Fantasy football really helps when its teams I hate...makes me pay more attention to them than before lol

I sat hilton. Might regret it
Very impressive stand from the Texans D on that first series.

Luck can be so inaccurate sometimes.
Hahaha wow..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10