Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What Titans fans are saying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From the Go Titans message board:

Quote:We're at an all-time low, and somehow the Jaguars always give us a run for our money.

I expect a close loss. 24-23 Jags 

Quote:Honestly, I can't believe that we will beat any team right now. Everytime we seem to hit rock bottom, there is just another blow waiting to take us down another notch as a franchise/fanbase.

Its like getting blown out 3 straight games wasn't enough. We just had to blow a 25 point lead to a crappy team and allow one of the worst comebacks in our history.
Losing to a winless team just seems like the next logical step as we continue our downward spiral.

Titans 6 - Jags 14

Quote:23-20 we win in OT

Bortles throws for 300+ and we have 100+ penalty yards, but we some how weather the storm

Quote:It's going to be an ugly game --- 16-14 Titans win.
Like that you pulled some fans picking their team still. Always nice to see balance. But on that note man i hope we can pull out our first win.

Calling it now.  BB breaks out this game, and he shows up a spectacular 300+ yard game with 3 TDs and 1 INT.  Book it, until the second half thread rolls around, lol. :thumbsup:

Quote:Like that you pulled some fans picking their team still. Always nice to see balance. But on that note man i hope we can pull out our first win.

But one of them said Blake Bortles will throw over 300 yards LOL. You have to wonder how anybody can expect Charlie Whitehurst to do better than that.

Shows you how irrational homer fans can be.
tacks fans have been missing from around here lately with all their bluster and nonsense.

At least we have things to look forward to.....they seem kinda... lost.

Quote:tacks fans have been missing from around here lately with all their bluster and nonsense.

At least we have things to look forward to.....they seem kinda... lost.

Well at least they'll always have their sisters, errrr I mean wives to help them with their lost ways.

Or, on second thought, that might just make it worse.
It's hard to get up for this game. I wouldn't say that Titans' fans are lost, but the Titans are lost. You think you have something to look forward to, but when I look at the Jaguars, I see them still needing that 'never say die' culture change the Titans are still waiting on. I do like Bortles and maybe he'll be the guy that turns it around for you.

On this afternoon's matchup. I just hope for an interesting game. That's how ugly it has been.

Quote:It's hard to get up for this game. I wouldn't say that Titans' fans are lost, but the Titans are lost. You think you have something to look forward to, but when I look at the Jaguars, I see them still needing that 'never say die' culture change the Titans are still waiting on. I do like Bortles and maybe he'll be the guy that turns it around for you.

On this afternoon's matchup. I just hope for an interesting game. That's how ugly it has been.
Welcome to "Jaguars" bad, where you're just hoping your team doesn't allow 40 points the next week
Quote:Well at least they'll always have their sisters, errrr I mean wives to help them with their lost ways.

Or, on second thought, that might just make it worse.

Tealbilly hillbilly smack is some of the funniest smack... for irony.
Quote:Welcome to "Jaguars" bad, where you're just hoping your team doesn't allow 40 points the next week

This time next year, I hope it's the Titans and Jaguars fighting for this division. This rivalry needs some kindling. Live in the present, but keep an eye toward the future.