Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wolfie does it again in Madden 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok I been playing Madden 15 MUT mode. I won my first game 16-0,but then started loseing pretty bad. In fact I had lost 4 in a row.  scores of 42-10,21-7,28,0,and last score 3-0. the next game I played titians.  I won thanks to a big play by my defense, and playing smart. I intercepted a pass, and ran it back for a td early in game.  person tied it later after I had a 14 to 7 lead, but I got ball in 4rth qtr,used clock, and ran it down before kicking a FG.  6 seconds left,and after squib kick all I had to do was hold for 1 play from getting in end zone, and I did. I won 17-14. the pick 6 basicly won game for me. What is it about wolfie,and titians on Madden? Maybe I just love to beat them.

Was there a 7-UP involved?

no I seem to own titians in madden games for some reason

Yeah them titians are a small team this year.. They're a bunch of boobs.. 

Jag1stnoles seconed read my bottom thing,you''ll  see were it says I own the titians in madden every year that I have had madden for that year.

This win vs a person got me all fired up, i just had to make a video for this week. As soon as parents were gone I did.