Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Evil Truth About Your Cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Your Cat Doesn't Like To Be Pet, Because Cats Are Awful

Look, you're just going to have to accept that your cat is actually evil.

You feed it. You allow it to take shelter in your home. But it does not love you. Sometimes it has to pound beers just to deal with your annoying human presence. In fact, it doesn't even want you to touch it, really.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/06...weird-news

Cats suck

Cats are cool. That's why they need sweaters...
That research was on British cats, everyone knows they are more formal than American cats.
Quote:That research was on British cats, everyone knows they are more formal than American cats.

And they meow funny.
XD "Petting them too long can be too stressful for cats".  Yeah, my cat definitely doesn't think so.  Most of the time she will walk up to you, and if you don't pet her, she will rub her head under your hand and MAKE you pet her.  

Dogs love almost anyone while Cats make you earn it.  Males prefer the affection of Dogs, while women love cats more in most polls. 

Translation Men work hard enough getting women to like them they dont want to have to work for love from their pets... while women

have guys throw themselves at them and want a challenge...

My cats must be broken, because they can never get enough petting. One will keep head butting you until you pet her. They definitely don't look stressed out from it at all.
Love cats. So much better than dogs. Dogs are emotionally shallow animals who constantly need entertaining.. No thanks..
I like dogs. My deep meaningful relationships are with people . . . and my dog gives me an excuse to go throw tennis balls as far as I can without getting weird looks.
The cat actually gave me a "'sup" this morning as I got ready for work.

Not sure I'm ready to deal with someone in my place who is cooler than I am.

my cat prefers rum over beer