Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ebola or ISIS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw an interesting tv article today. People were asked the question. I was somewhat surprised at some of the answers.

I didn't put The Jaguars as an answer. It wouldn't be a fair poll.
I think this entire Ebola crisis (the American angle) is a media manufactured situation they've tried to sensationalize for ratings.

Meanwhile, they're downplaying the entire ISIS situation completely. 

Quote:I think this entire Ebola crisis (the American angle) is a media manufactured situation they've tried to sensationalize for ratings.

Meanwhile, they're downplaying the entire ISIS situation completely.

Yeah. Too bad the outbreak isn't in ISIS controlled areas.

Then again, we'd send aid.
I am offended that a light-hearted poll would be started using these two serious issues. Where's my twitter account so that I may protest this callous disregard for tragedy?

Oh, and to show the world that, dammit, I care more than you.
ISIS.

Ebola, hopefully, can be contained one day. As with AIDS, Malaria, Typhoid, Bubonic Plague.

ISIS and people of their ilk will continue. Taliban. Al Queda, The Red Brigade, etc. They come and go, but some other nut job group emerges. So not ISIS, per se, but those groups or off springs.

Plus...Ebola may have wiped out a few Steeler towel wavers, so it aint all that bad... :verymad: <<<< Insensitive look

What about ISIS with Ebola Ninja

Quote:What about ISIS with Ebola Ninja

Like terrorist vampires. Ugh.

But then they couldn't hide. We could recognize them by their bleeding eyes, bleeding ears, walking dead look a likes.

Then tell them the only remedy is pork sandwiches.
Quote:Like terrorist vampires. Ugh.

But then they couldn't hide. We could recognize them by their bleeding eyes, bleeding ears, walking dead look a likes.

Then tell them the only remedy is pork sandwiches.

+1 bravo sir ...... Pork sandwiches lol
At Least I can shoot at ISIS if they come here

Quote:What about ISIS with Ebola

Unfortunately there is no way to make ISIS people carry Ebola without making good people sick too.
Quote:Unfortunately there is no way to make ISIS people carry Ebola without making good people sick too.

I think he's concerned that ISIS might acquire WMDs that could potentially include biologicals. Frankly, it should make all of us a bit uncomfortable.
Quote:I think he's concerned that ISIS might acquire WMDs that could potentially include biologicals. Frankly, it should make all of us a bit uncomfortable.

That really is a concern no one talks about. We know ISIS has no problem blowing themselves up to kill half a dozen people, what's to stop them from contracting Ebola or some other bio-virus with a high mortality rate and just festering and slowly rotting away at a major airport or a shopping mall. That would be terribly difficult to stop or catch, a sick person just going around infecting as many people as possible.
I voted for ISIS because I just heard Barack Obama say he wants to go to war against them. He said nothing about Ebola.

Yes Obama should be an option
Quote:That really is a concern no one talks about. We know ISIS has no problem blowing themselves up to kill half a dozen people, what's to stop them from contracting Ebola or some other bio-virus with a high mortality rate and just festering and slowly rotting away at a major airport or a shopping mall. That would be terribly difficult to stop or catch, a sick person just going around infecting as many people as possible.

If they try this tactic in Iran, or Syria ... I am going to start a petition to stop them.  But first they must prove they are serious about it first.

Go!
Then we'd [quote name="EricC85" post="424023" timestamp="1421791614"]That really is a concern no one talks about. We know ISIS has no problem blowing themselves up to kill half a dozen people, what's to stop them from contracting Ebola or some other bio-virus with a high mortality rate and just festering and slowly rotting away at a major airport or a shopping mall. That would be terribly difficult to stop or catch, a sick person just going around infecting as many people as possible.[/quote]  [quote name="Sammy" post="425354" timestamp="1421887684"]If they try this tactic in Iran, or Syria ... I am going to start a petition to stop them.  But first they must prove they are serious about it first.

Go!

Then we'd have a bunch of ISOLA'S out there.
Quote:If they try this tactic in Iran, or Syria ... I am going to start a petition to stop them.  But first they must prove they are serious about it first.

Go!

Dude, petitions are so last century. All the cool kids use #hastagdiplomacy and twitter selfies these days.