Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The season is over what's the date?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another season over, it's not even half way through October.  Unbelievable.  How can these 53 humans be that much worse than the other 1643 humans playing in the NFL?  How can they do it consistently?

At least Rex Ryan is apologizing to his fan base.

Quote:At least Rex Ryan is apologizing to his fan base.

Maybe he should hand out kleenex's too.
Quote:Maybe he should hand out kleenex's too.

Safer than tree stumps and axes...
There is absolutely no reason in the world to think the season is over. We have 11 more games to play. So what if we are unlikely to make the playoffs? That does not in any way mean the season is over for us.

Quote:There is absolutely no reason in the world to think the season is over. We have 11 more games to play. So what if we are unlikely to make the playoffs? That does not in any way mean the season is over for us.

I knew it was you saying this comment before I ever looked at the username. 

God bless you JW. 
Quote:I knew it was you saying this comment before I ever looked at the username. 

God bless you JW. 

That's because there are not enough optimistis on this board when we lose.
Quote:That's because there are not enough optimistis on this board when we lose.

That's because there's nothing inspiring optimism
Quote:That's because there's nothing inspiring optimism

How about Blake Bortles? For a game and a half, he excited all of us. The receivers weren't helping him yesterday, but he was on target when they dropped passes.
Quote:That's because there's nothing inspiring optimism

The defense only conceded ten points all game (can't blame the pick six on them) - how about that ?
Quote:The defense only conceded ten points all game (can't blame the pick six on them) - how about that ?

We played well on that side of the ball for the first time all year. HOORAY!

Seriously, they cant keep having these massive losing streaks
At some point you have to win at least 1 in 4
Quote:How about Blake Bortles? For a game and a half, he excited all of us. The receivers weren't helping him yesterday, but he was on target when they dropped passes.

I will quote your ignorance in full time blood JW. I will never go down without fighting your terrorism,  JW baby!