Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Be careful what you wish for
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yea i'm gonna be the one to say it, all you people who was ready to run MJD out of town, now we have a crappy fat RB, yea you guys were calling MJD fat and slow but he still was a decent RB until the end, now you people see what a terrible RB is.

Jaguars have almost always had good RBs from day 1, just a few years mixed in with bad RB play

Yea he got hurt in Oakland this year but he always gets hurt when he plays there so I dont know why he signed there seems like a bad luck place for him even tho thats close to his home.

Quote:Yea i'm gonna be the one to say it, all you people who was ready to run MJD out of town, now we have a crappy fat RB, yea you guys were calling MJD fat and slow but he still was a decent RB until the end, now you people see what a terrible RB is.

Jaguars have almost always had good RBs from day 1, just a few years mixed in with bad RB play

Yea he got hurt in Oakland this year but he always gets hurt when he plays there so I dont know why he signed there seems like a bad luck place for him even tho thats close to his home.

I will never feel bad about running MJD out of town. I wanted to do it when fat boy still had some trade value.
Quote:Yea i'm gonna be the one to say it, all you people who was ready to run MJD out of town, now we have a crappy fat RB, yea you guys were calling MJD fat and slow but he still was a decent RB until the end

I'm beyond confused on this thread. You say we ran him out of town, then you admit he got hurt in Oakland but the only reason he got hurt there was because he always gets hurt in Oakland?

Are you on drugs? Are you drunk? 
Quote:I will never feel bad about running MJD out of town. I wanted to do it when fat boy still had some trade value.

There was absolutely no reason to keep MJD. We all know this. J-Mizzal is just a pessimist.