Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We will win the next game if Gus Bradley stops calling the Jaguars, the Jaegwires.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guarantee supreme victory against the flaming tacks if this comes to pass. See what most fans don't understand is the power in correct pronunciation. It can make all the difference in the world. 

What part of the world does Gus Bradley come from? That can have a direct effect on name and word pronunciation.

I actually never noticed a mispronunciation of the word Jaguars while hearing Gus talk.

COME ON JAYGS FANS

North Dakota sucks.

Lol. Can't stand jag-wires. Makes me cringe. I feel like people do it on purpose to make fun of us.
I've been in an endless debate with my girlfriend about the pronunciation of jaguars. I pronounce it jag-wars and my gf pronounces it jag-wires. I keep telling her she's wrong and it makes her angry lol.

Maybe it's just a regional pronunciation type of deal? I was born and raised in new york and she was born and raised in tampa.

Quote:I've been in an endless debate with my girlfriend about the pronunciation of jaguars. I pronounce it jag-wars and my gf pronounces it jag-wires. I keep telling her she's wrong and it makes her angry lol.

Maybe it's just a regional pronunciation type of deal? I was born and raised in new york and she was born and raised in tampa.

I'm from Bradenton, she didn't learn that mispronunciation there, unless she grew up in an enclave of Canooks.
Quote:I've been in an endless debate with my girlfriend about the pronunciation of jaguars. I pronounce it jag-wars and my gf pronounces it jag-wires. I keep telling her she's wrong and it makes her angry lol.

I say Jag-wars, but as a little girl thought it was jag-wires. LOL

"We will win the next game if Gus Bradley stops calling the Jaguars, the Jaegwires."

R.I.P season. 

"This is a neat opportoooonity for the Jayyy-Gwy-urs to get better everyday!"
Can one of you Photoshop guru's create an image of "Gus Juice" with a past due expiration label on it?

Captain Harris would take a back seat on my avatar.

What is Gus juice?

Quote:What is Gus juice?

I'm pretty sure it's like ecstasy, it makes you smile and think everything is great regardless of the situation.
Quote:What is Gus juice?

I ran over a cat named Gus today and a bunch of juice came out.
Quote:I'm pretty sure it's like ecstasy, it makes you smile and think everything is great regardless of the situation.

I don't see Gus smile at every situation. After the Steelers game, he said, "This one hurts. They all hurt." Not what I call a happy coach.