Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blackmon will be here..

That's all that matters... Bortles need to erase those pics.. He's looked great but he stares doen WR a lot
Quote:Blackmon will be here..

That's all that matters... Bortles need to erase those pics.. He's looked great but he stares doen WR a lot

Sick receiving core if that's true
Quote:Blackmon will be here..

Which pictures does he need to erase?  I don't recall seeing any bad pictures of Bortles...
Does Lindsay Duke have some pics she needs to erase?

Blackmon will be here on the message board OR on the team playing?   I think both are doubtful because the dude is too stoned to log on to the board or gain eligibility back in to the NFL

Here we go again with Blackmon lol. Until it happens, I ain't believing a sniff of it.

GO JAGS!

I see ticket sales dropping drastically in 2015 if things aren't turned around soon. I don't want to sound like chicken little but the expressions I saw on people's faces yesterday paint a picture of tired frustration. I feel it myself. My wife has even expressed a disinterest in attending next season because of the disappointment. It's always been more about the atmosphere for her anyway. I'll go by myself, but that will be one less season ticket sold.
Draft Randy Gregory and Cody Prewitt, sign KJ Wright and CJ Spiller, and pray Blackmon gets his act together.
rounds 1-4 Draft:

1:  Landon Collins, Safety, Bama

2:  Benardrick McKinney, LB, MS State

3:  Arie Kouandjo, OG, Bama

4.  Doran Grant, CB, Ohio State
The problem has been and will continue to be the offense. We need playmakers: Amari Cooper or Todd Gurley