Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When does he officially not get anymore passes. The games have been intolerable. The team looks unprepared, especially the offense. I think he needs to be held accountable soon, or we will be rebuilding in 4 years again.

He looks lost, and it seems he doesn't know how to get ready for games or even manage the game he's coaching. He and his coaches are out if their leagues.
He's worse than Mularkey.

Considering how much this team is a rookie I am not going to go kneejerk and say this staff has no idea what they are doing. If however by the end of the year we don't start seeing improvements then throw Bradley and crew under the bus. Heck this is the first game our defense didn't look like a complete joke out there.

Quote:Considering how much this team is a rookie I am not going to go kneejerk and say this staff has no idea what they are doing. If however by the end of the year we don't start seeing improvements then throw Bradley and crew under the bus. Heck this is the first game our defense didn't look like a complete joke out there.
Quote:He's worse than Mularkey.

Yikes, this is a low blow.
Quote:He's worse than Mularkey.

That's what I think when I watch this team. They have good talent to work with, it seems they don't know what to do with it.
Quote:That's what I think when I watch this team. They have good talent to work with, it seems they don't know what to do with it.

Where is this talent hiding? I see an undrafted free agent starting for us. Again, where is this talent you speak of?
Quote:That's what I think when I watch this team. They have good rookie talent to work with.

Fixed.. 

The plays are there, the experience isn't.. Even Mr. Magoo could see that.. 
I like his goatee

Quote:I like his goatee

I'm sure he's a great guy with a cool goatee, but can he coach an NFL team? I think the true ability of a coach is make what he has a descent/good team.

I think Del Rio did this for a couple of seasons. Not sure if Bradley possesses this.
He appears dazed most to the time.  I doubt he evolves into a great NFL HC.  

Khan knows how to move people along.

Quote:I'm sure he's a great guy with a cool goatee, but can he coach an NFL team? I think the true ability of a coach is make what he has a descent/good team.

I think Del Rio did this for a couple of seasons. Not sure if Bradley possesses this.

Yeah, I hear ya.  I was trying to find the positives.  His goatee is a positive...
Trade for Harbaugh
Quote:That's what I think when I watch this team. They have good talent to work with, it seems they don't know what to do with it.
Are you joking with us?  Name some of the talent, besides our rookie QB.
I don't know enough about coaching to be able to say when one is bad or not. All I understand is the score at the end of the game....

Still... Gus Bradley and Dave Caldwell haven't been here two full seasons yet. They didn't start with the amount of talent on the team that Jack Del Rio had when he took over. They started pretty much from scratch. I guess it does happen that some teams get completely gutted the way this one did and then two drafts later they make a run at the playoff's; but I'm under the impression that it doesn't happen too often. Teams like the Lions and the Buc's had to endure quite a few years of being 'bottom dwellers' before they showed any signs of life.  

I'll stick with Dave's choice for head coach for one more season (2015). If after another high draft (which at this point looks like a foregone conclusion...) we still stink, then there is grounds for the head coaches chair to become hot indeed and to warm up the head coach bull pen....

Quote:Are you joking with us? Name some of the talent, besides our rookie QB.

Storm looked good, DRob is decent, AR is good, and if Hurns would loose the jitters. Hurns is hit or miss every throw. I either say wth, or beautiful catch. He's our big play receiver.
Quote:I don't know enough about coaching to be able to say when one is bad or not. All I understand is the score at the end of the game....

Still... Gus Bradley and Dave Caldwell haven't been here two full seasons yet. They didn't start with the amount of talent on the team that Jack Del Rio had when he took over. They started pretty much from scratch. I guess it does happen that some teams get completely gutted the way this one did and then two drafts later they make a run at the playoff's; but I'm under the impression that it doesn't happen too often. Teams like the Lions and the Buc's had to endure quite a few years of being 'bottom dwellers' before they showed any signs of life.

I'll stick with Dave's choice for head coach for one more season (2015). If after another high draft (which at this point looks like a foregone conclusion...) we still stink, then there is grounds for the head coaches chair to become hot indeed and to warm up the head coach bull pen....

Couldn't agree more. I see us going. 0-5 for the 3rd straight season next year. Amazing how that's never happened until Bradley took over. Even with Gene's horrid roster.
Quote:Are you joking with us?  Name some of the talent, besides our rookie QB.

At some point you have to dance with the girls you took to the ball.

There's gotta be a better way to utilize what we have...   

With that said, I think the offense will only get better as the O-line transforms a little bit more and BB5 starts learning more about how to truelly read defenses...

The D is pretty weak in alot of aspects and I don't know what it's gonna take to fix it.  But then again, we got some sacks and turnovers when needed.

Heck, if you look at this loss objectively, we didn't do that bad today.

Yes we still lost.  But a couple plays here or there and who knows...  We might have won
Do people really expect this team to do much with 6 rookies playing on offense?  Not making excuses for Gus but this team's woes are much more about inexperience than coaching.  Like it or not you can't win in the NFL with 6 rookies playing on either side of the ball.

Quote:Do people really expect this team to do much with 6 rookies playing on offense?  Not making excuses for Gus but this team's woes are much more about inexperience than coaching.  Like it or not you can't win in the NFL with 6 rookies playing on either side of the ball.

Not to mention the O-Line's inconsistency.

Oh and this 4-3 defense seems not to be what's best for the personnel we have....  Though I wonder if any sort of defensive scheme is good for the personnel we have!!!    Wallbash
Pages: 1 2