Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: tacks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Blew a 25 point lead to the Brownies. Is it wrong that this made my week?

It should make all of our weeks, next week; once we beat them.

Quote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, this definitely was the highlight of the day for me too.

It does ease the pains ever so slightly.   :yes:
2-14, with 2 wins against the stinkin' tacks.

A perfect season!

Banana

Naah, it's OK.  When you're a fan of a team as bad as the jags it's acceptable to get your jollies wherever you can.

As a Titans fan, your team's perpetual suckiness is one of the few bright spots in my football life.  That and the '99 season. of course. :yes:
Quote:Naah, it's OK. When you're a fan of a team as bad as the jags it's acceptable to get your jollies wherever you can.

As a Titans fan, your team's perpetual suckiness is one of the few bright spots in my football life. That and the '99 season. of course. :yes:

Yea '99 the year your franchise won the Super B.......whoops...
Quote:Yea '99 the year your franchise won the Super B.......whoops...
Yeah, '99 - the year your team recorded their little SB song.............. a little too early.   UH OH!
Quote:Yeah, '99 - the year your team recorded their little SB song.............. a little too early. UH OH!

Looks like we are in the same crappy boat then huh? Only at least we have a QB. Locker is a bum.
Quote:Looks like we are in the same crappy boat then huh? Only at least we have a QB. Locker is a bum.
That remains to be seen.
Quote:That remains to be seen.

He's played 10 quarters and hasn't been injured, so he's already better than Locker.
The Titans have fans?

I wouldn't laugh too hard...  I seem to recall the Jaguars blowing a 17 point lead in miserable fashion fairly recently.  Just sayin'.    :ermm:
Nice game by the browns and a poor game by the titans. I hope we can come up and win it this weekend.

Quote:It should make all of our weeks, next week; once we beat them.

Of course I hope they don't put up a 25-poiunt lead on us because we would never catch up.
Quote:2-14, with 2 wins against the stinkin' tacks.

A perfect season!

Banana

Love that tack hate!
Quote:Love that tack hate!

Me too.
The tacks sure have been quiet.

Who was the guy from there that used to come to the board and really stir things up?

Quote:He's played 10 quarters and hasn't been injured, so he's already better than Locker.

It took more than 10 quarters for Locker to get hurt.
Quote:The tacks sure have been quiet.

Who was the guy from there that used to come to the board and really stir things up?

You mean a Titans fan here? The only one I know is z_keeper.
Pages: 1 2