Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Penalty with no explanation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it was the second quarter- a penalty was called after Hurns made a beautiful sideline catch for about 30 yds.  Never got an explanation for that penalty and the announcers couldn't figure it out either.  Anyone have any ideas what it was?

Quote:I think it was the second quarter- a penalty was called after Hurns made a beautiful sideline catch for about 30 yds.  Never got an explanation for that penalty and the announcers couldn't figure it out either.  Anyone have any ideas what it was?

I wondered about that too, just another hold I'm sure.
"Football while Jaguar, on the offense, 10 yds, may God have mercy on your soul."
Explanation: because Jaguars. 

Quote:"Football while Jaguar, on the offense, 10 yds, may God have mercy on your soul."

This!
Hold on Bowanko.......Bad Call!!!
We never get calls when we're being held.

When in the red zone, the DB ran tru hurns before the ball got there and no call. Believe it was the drive b4 the half
Quote:When in the red zone, the DB ran tru hurns before the ball got there and no call. Believe it was the drive b4 the half

The officiating was horrific.

So was the effort from the WRs.
That's the problem with so many Rookies at important spots
Quote:When in the red zone, the DB ran tru hurns before the ball got there and no call. Believe it was the drive b4 the half

And he did it right in front of a ref!!
Quote:That's the problem with so many rookies at important spots.

There are many problems with the large number of rookies, but bad officiating is not one of them.
Quote:And he did it right in front of a ref!!
When your team is bad, you don't get the benefit. Seemed obvious
Quote:When your team is bad, you don't get the benefit. Seemed obvious

#Because Jaguars
Quote:When your team is bad, you don't get the benefit. Seemed obvious

That has nothing to do with it.
Quote:#Because Jaguars

You're doing it wrong..

#bcuzjagwires
Quote:That has nothing to do with it.
Maybe, but it happens
Quote:You're doing it wrong..

#bcuzjagwires

I just can't force myself to spell bad on purpose!! Lol
I felt like we had more than one we didnt hear the answer to... Also that PI should have been called and we could have scored a TD before the half. But nope Undecided

Quote:I felt like we had more than one we didnt hear the answer to. Also that PI should have been called and we could have scored a TD before the half. But nope.

There was a DPI that should have been called on McCray. I will never understand why they picked up the flag there.
Pages: 1 2