Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The fans are a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
LOL, reading these threads is like a nightmare!  Fire the coach! Bortles is turrble!

You super vocal minority need a new hobbie. 

Lol good thread
I don't appreciate this thread. I will be writing a strongly worded letter on yellow parchment in regards to this thread to the proper operators of this forum.

Let's just not talk about the Jaguars and accept mediocrity for another 7 years.  You guys are ridiculous.

Why even have a forum?  

Quote:Let's just not talk about the Jaguars and accept mediocrity for another 7 years. You guys are ridiculous.

You're ridiculous if you think your opinion has any bearing on this team.
Firing the coach every year and signing a buncha old free agents, why we just might be as good as Oakland one day!

Quote:You're ridiculous if you think your opinion has any bearing on this team.

Individually, it doesn't.

What exactly was your point?
Quote:Individually, it doesn't.

What exactly was your point?

You should shut up. That's my point.
Quote:I don't appreciate this thread. I will be writing a strongly worded letter on yellow parchment in regards to this thread to the proper operators of this forum.

Terry McAulay will probably confiscate the letter and use it to call a holding penalty.
Quote:I don't appreciate this thread. I will be writing a strongly worded letter on yellow parchment in regards to this thread to the proper operators of this forum.

Make sure to use a fountain pen!!!
Quote:You should shut up. That's my point.

Huh? This is a Jaguars message board, where we talk about the Jaguars. We all come here to discuss our subjective opinions about the Jaguars. It was what this message board was designed for.

Who are you to tell anyone to shut up? What a maroon.
Quote:Huh? This is a Jaguars message board, where we talk about the Jaguars. We all come here to discuss our subjective opinions about the Jaguars. It was what this message board was designed for.

If we all just "shut up" this message board would become a pretty useless place.
Quote:Huh? This is a Jaguars message board, where we talk about the Jaguars. We all come here to discuss our subjective opinions about the Jaguars. It was what this message board was designed for.

All you seem interested in doing is talking down the Jaguars.
LOL We have been saying this about Chad Henne and clamoring for Blake Bortles to start, got our wish, and now say Bortles is the problem. What is wrong with you guys? He is a ROOKIE, you idiots!

OK, I don't want a second warning, but I truly believe many board members are stupid when they do this. Do people really think a rookie making his first home start will stop throwing interceptions?

I understand that I don't have a choice but to accept what is presented to me because I understand that no matter how much whining and crying I do nothing is going to change the minds of the guys calling the shots. Next time you cry about "accepting mediocrity" understand that unfortunately, your opinion doesn't matter. Don't like it? There's 31 other teams for you to go root for.
Quote:LOL We have been saying this about Chad Henne and clamoring for Blake Bortles to start, got our wish, and now say Bortles is the problem. What is wrong with you guys? He is a ROOKIE, you idiots!

OK, I don't want a second warning, but I truly believe many board members are stupid when they do this. Do people really think a rookie making his first home start will stop throwing interceptions?
You of all people have no right to call other people stupid.
Quote:All you seem interested in doing is talking down the Jaguars.

To be fair, there isn't a ton of good things to discuss about a team on an 8 game losing streak.

Aka trollin

Well they haven't exactly given me much to talk up about. I want this team to do great things and want to talk about how great they are, but this season, hell the past 4 seasons, haven't given me diddley poo. I hate this feeling of hopelessness, and I have zero faith in them to get better, but damnit I want them to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5