Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Hurns today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To me he looked lazy out there today, I like Hurns but 2-3 drops come on.

What in the world was that one handed attempt that he tried to pull?
Quote:To me he looked lazy out there today, I like Hurns but 2-3 drops come on.

He is by far our best receiver but he did look lazy and needs to get much better hands.  He did not have a great day today.
That one had crap was just dumb.... I still like him and believe he a very good player but sometimes i wonder what hes thinking?

Quote:To me he looked lazy out there today, I like Hurns but 2-3 drops come on.

Rookie mistake but also trying to make a play. Wanted the quick grab so he could start up field sooner with a better angle.
Not his best day. Might've ended 3 separate drives on his own.
Quote:He is by far our best receiver but he did look lazy and needs to get much better hands.  He did not have a great day today.
I would say Robinson is our best receiver. 
His best catch came back on a hold.

He looked an awful lot like an undrafted rookie
Quote:He looked an awful lot like an undrafted rookie

Shocking huh?
Quote:I would say Robinson is our best receiver.
This. Hurns is ok. But he's not better then A. Rob
Robinson is by far our best WR and it's not close.
Either Hurns or Lee need to step up to be that deep threat because AR-15 looks like he is a possession guy. I think he'll be outstanding in that role, but he clearly doesn't have Lee or Hurns burst.

It's too bad Lewis is hurt, CS3, and Lee.
Quote:Robinson is by far our best WR and it's not close.

Agreed. At least until we get Blackmon back.
They aren't booing you Allen, they're saying: Boo-Hurns. Boo-Hurns.

On a serious note, he is an UNDRAFTED ROOKIE. He has exceeded our expectations, but we should not be depending on him. If our best WR wasn't a junkie and our second best WR didn't have hamstrings held together by paper clips and chewed up bubblegum, we wouldn't have to depend on him, but it is what it is...

Bortles to Blackmon will be quite the duo next year....
Quote:He looked an awful lot like an undrafted rookie

Quote:Shocking huh?

Exactly.  ^
Worst fans in the NFL... Smh!
Quote:Worst fans in the NFL... Smh!

Yeah, we should be super positive all the time with the losing streak and the last handful of years.. Glad you're here to point that out.. Without you, we'd be lost.. Like your hair.. 
What Hurns seems to do is think about the run after the catch before he actually gets the ball. The big drop he had a couple of weeks ago on the first drive of the game was very similar to that.

Pages: 1 2