Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who is enemy #1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So this question came up on 1010xl today who public enemy #1 is for the Jags and Hacker went on saying he thinks Big Ben is hated more than Luck (who was the common answer).

As a Jag fan it has to be Luck, right? I mean what's there for us to hate about Big Ben for us? We don't play them much anymore and we have a winning record against them, right? Not to mention our QB of the future is like his clone.

Hacker is the #1 enemy
Once our QB is better than Luck, and we start winning the division.  We will be unstoppable in the AFC South.  I'm in the minority though, I don't see Luck as "elite" talent.  He is just a solid player.  Flame on...

I thought Manning was. I guess not because he left the division.

Quote:Once our QB is better than Luck, and we start winning the division.  We will be unstoppable in the AFC South.  I'm in the minority though, I don't see Luck as "elite" talent.  He is just a solid player.  Flame on...
This!

Luck is nothing special, although i will give him on thing he does have alot of and that is luck he does get more then others at times. But is no better then romo or matt ryan.
I'm still conditioned to hate jughead and the mullet - but I'll be hating Luck. Watt, and whatever the tacks bring to the table soon enough.

Big Ben is a non factor.
Gotta be Peyton

1010XL is once again desperate for ratings. They are doing what they did last year.  There is no enemy period there is rivalry and that's part of the game. All division foes are enemies if you look at it their way. And the only reason the Steelers look at us hard is we play them hard, and jaxdeville did at one game take their terrible towel and wiped his under arms, and they (the Steelers) lost at there home field. So enemies nah, just some good old fashion rivalry.

Go Jags Banana

Gene Smith?

Watt. Luck.
Quote:Once our QB is better than Luck, and we start winning the division.  We will be unstoppable in the AFC South.  I'm in the minority though, I don't see Luck as "elite" talent.  He is just a solid player.  Flame on...
hahaha Luck is a solid player? Yikes. You really don't know what you're talking about.

It's his 3rd year. On a team with a bad Oline, terrible running game and a terrible defense. Wayne is old and Hilton would be average on most teams.

They were 2-14 before he got there. They have been to the playoffs in both of his seasons, he has the most comeback wins in the NFL since he got here including the playoff win last year.

But i guess you're right. Just "solid".

I obviously hope he plays awful but when you got it, you got it. Bortles doe!

I was of the opinion that Luck was grossly over-rated, but the boy has been ballin of recent.  I hope he isn't "taking the next step". He's looked stellar.

Quote:Gene Smith?

Yes.
Quote:Hacker is the #1 enemy

This.
Quote:I was of the opinion that Luck was grossly over-rated, but the boy has been ballin of recent. I hope he isn't "taking the next step". He's looked stellar.

He's only "balled" really against us and Tennessee. Not hard competition.
I think big ben is not well liked overall no matter who you ask... but now that big ben & co are saying such nice things about our bb bortles... he alright
Enemy #1 is the beer prices !!!

Jeff Fisher still.  He may no longer be with the tacks, but he's public enemy #1.  

[Image: LUCKFAC1.jpg]

Quote:So this question came up on 1010xl today who public enemy #1 is for the Jags and Hacker went on saying he thinks Big Ben is hated more than Luck (who was the common answer).

As a Jag fan it has to be Luck, right? I mean what's there for us to hate about Big Ben for us? We don't play them much anymore and we have a winning record against them, right? Not to mention our QB of the future is like his clone.

Didn't listen to the conversation, but I haven't a clue why the answer would be Big Ben.  I can't think of any other answer than Luck.  Maybe Reggie Wayne.  
Pages: 1 2 3