Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Adrian Branch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did you know this guy is leading our team in sacks?  When did he come on the team?  According to the NFL.com Jags vs. Steelers preview he does.  

http://www.nfl.com/videos/jacksonville-jaguars/

We got him in the 2012 draft with Jacob Blackmon and Byron Anger.  Guys a beast.

"AAAADDDDRRRRRRIIIIIIIAAAAAAANN"
Quote:We got him in the 2012 draft with Jacob Blackmon and Byron Anger. Guys a beast.

Those two are awesome! ^
Wait? Who? What?

[Image: stone-cold-what-o.gif] GIFSoup

Brian Davis is right behind him in the sack category. Anyone disappointed in Kris Klemons and Blue Bryant's?
I think it helps him playing next to Ray Mueller.

I am more impressed so far with Blart Bottles.

He's the Alan Hines of the defense.
Threads like this never fail to go down the predictable route of bad jokes and an onslaught of butchering names. But I like this community, so you take the good with the bad. Cheers!
Quote:Threads like this never fail to go down the predictable route of bad jokes and an onslaught of butchering names. But I like this community, so you take the good with the bad. Cheers!

It's always a good laugh at the Jagwires expense.
Quote:Threads like this never fail to go down the predictable route of bad jokes and an onslaught of butchering names. But I like this community, so you take the good with the bad. Cheers!
Whoooooossshhhhh.

[Image: axJmn.gif]

I'm tickled, Jagwired. I mean, I got it... It's just played out. Again, I'll take the good with the bad.
Quote:I'm tickled, Jagwired. I mean, I got it... It's just played out. Again, I'll take the good with the bad.
All that really matters is that is one funny [BLEEP] gif ain't it?
Quote:All that really matters is that is one funny [BLEEP] gif ain't it?

Mine is better.
Quote:Wait? Who? What?

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://gifsoup.com/view/177490/stone-cold-what.html'>[Image: stone-cold-what-o.gif]</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='http://gifsoup.com'>GIFSoup</a>

Quote:Mine is better.
I say we put it to a vote. Fine peoples of the Jaguars MB, please express your opinion on the awesomeness of my inserted gif as compared to J carters lame addition. Thank you for your support..

Oh yeah, I have faith, Jags 35 Pitt 21.oops, wrong thread, prediction belongs in the faith thread dammit.

This thread requires name play, hows that Pots Guzzleluzny doing?

This might be my favorite thread in along time....

Why am I thinking about Lenny Bias?

Quote:I say we put it to a vote. Fine peoples of the Jaguars MB, please express your opinion on the awesomeness of my inserted gif as compared to J carters lame addition. Thank you for your support..

Oh yeah, I have faith, Jags 35 Pitt 21.oops, wrong thread, prediction belongs in the faith thread dammit.

This thread requires name play, hows that Pots Guzzleluzny doing?

I vote JAY Carter. Im not doing the name thing. (kanye shrug)
Quote:"AAAADDDDRRRRRRIIIIIIIAAAAAAANN"

Beat me to it. I will never forgive you for this, never.
Pages: 1 2