Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lee out again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing to see here. Carry on
Bust. Again.
Obviously influenced by veteran CSIII...

Quote:Bust. Again.

Go. Play. In. Traffic.
Guessing he will not play Sunday?

There's something in the water.

im glad hes out again. i was concerned he might try to rush back and reaggravate it. hamstring injuries are very fickle. they have to be 100% or youre just rolling the dice.

Quote:im glad hes out again. i was concerned he might try to rush back and reaggravate it. hamstring injuries are very fickle. they have to be 100% or youre just rolling the dice.
I agree. Just look at Shorts.
And we were shocked he fell to the second. Still wished we'd have taken Moncrief over Lee but hey, im still a firm believer that Lee is going to be good for us once he can stay healthy
Quote:And we were shocked he fell to the second. Still wished we'd have taken Moncrief over Lee but hey, im still a firm believer that Lee is going to be good for us once he can stay healthy
Jordan Matthews*
CSIII clone

Hamstrings are lingering type injuries that don't just magically heal.  They take months to fully recover from.

Quote:Jordan Matthews*

Either one would've been fine. Lee is still has a lot of potential, though.
Panic.

Quote:There's something in the water.
Its the Culligan SOFT water they're drinking.
Quote:Its the Culligan SOFT water they're drinking.

[Image: 487579164_640.jpg]
Quote:[Image: 487579164_640.jpg]

LMBO....good one. I've seen these commercials.
Quote:Bust. Again.
Have to agree. 
Quote:[Image: 487579164_640.jpg]

I'm thirsty.
Just let him sit for a few games, not going to hurt anyone. We have Ace, ARob, and Hurns for now and thats fine. Would rather him stay out for a few games than have the same problem CSIII is having.

Pages: 1 2