Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars and Steelers Injury Reports***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is incomplete until after practices today, but this is what I gathered from multiple websites:

JAGUARS

Marqise Lee apparently will only practice on Friday, but has a decent chance of playing Sunday.

Cecil Shorts is doubtful, which almost always means out. Don't expect to see #84 on the field.

Mickey Shuler is still sick, but was upgraded to day to day. Correct me if I am wrong about that.

No update on Dwayne Gratz. but it is safe to assume he will not be cleared to practice all week.

STEELERS

Ike Taylor (arm) is out.

Ryan Shazier (knee) is questionable, but unlikely to play.

No offensive player injuries have been reported yet.

Stay tuned for everyone's practice status. I just wanted to start this thread earlier than last week.

Pretty sure we should count on CS84 only playing a few more downs here in Jax.

No way he gets a considerable offer from us unless he lights it UP for the remainder of the year which he isn't physically capable of doing.

Pretty sure Gratz won't play.

Confident in McCray. I watched that pass Rivers dropped over him and it was SOLID coverage.
Quote:Confident in McCray. I watched that pass Rivers dropped over him and it was SOLID coverage.

Until I see more of McCray, I will reserve judgment on him.

Let's hope he plays even better against the Steelers.
Update: Marqise Lee has already been ruled out again.

Jaguars Wednesday practice report:

DE Ryan Davis Should LP

CB Dwayne Gratz Concussion DNP

WR Marqise Lee Hamstring DNP Out

DT Roy Miller Ankle LP

RT Austin Pasztor Hand FP

WR Cecil Shorts Hamstring DNP Doubtful

TE Mickey Shuler Illness DNP

FB Will Ta'ofu'ou Ankle LP

Stay tuned for the Steelers.

Pasztor back this week would really be a blessing.

Steelers Wednesday practice report:

WR Martavis Bryant Illness DNP

OG Ramon Foster Ankle FP

OT Marcus Gilbert Ankle LP

LB James Harrison Illness DNP

LB Ryan Shazier Knee DNP

CB Ike Taylor Forearm DNP

WR Markus Wheaton Groin LP

Note: Other players were listed as "not injury related." I assume this means just taking the day off like Colts players often do.

This report is coming out earlier by the week.. If this keeps up, you're going to be giving them as they happen by the end of the season.
Quote:This report is coming out earlier by the week.. If this keeps up, you're going to be giving them as they happen by the end of the season.

When I read "Marqise Lee is out" the day after a game, I think there is no such thing as too early for this.
Yeah, well, sometimes teams sandbag...

Quote:Yeah, well, sometimes teams sandbag...

What do you mean?
<b>Sandbagging</b>, hiding the strength, skill or difficulty of something or someone prior to an engagement.

Not that I want anyone to get hurt, but I sure was hoping there would be more Steelers on this list..... :pinch: "No offensive players out" We're in trouble.

Quote:Not that I want anyone to get hurt, but I sure was hoping there would be more Steelers on this list.. "No offensive players out" We're in trouble.

I guess you did not notice when I started this thread. I hate waiting until Wednesday when other people learn on Twitter or 1010XL one of our guys already has been ruled out, so I started it Tuesday. In post #9. I named 7 injured players including wide receivers and offensive linemen.
Andre Branch with a hip flexor. Listed as day to day.

*Que the windmill jokes*
Quote:Andre Branch with a hip flexor. Listed as day to day.

Correction: This is dead serious stuff. We need Andre Branch and injuries are never funny.

Hopefully it is just minor and he can play.
Quote:Yeah, well, sometimes teams sandbag...

Sometimes they get tea-bagged
Thursday Updates:

JAGUARS

DE Andre Branch Hip Flexor DNP

DE Ryan Davis Shoulder FP

CB Dwayne Gratz Concussion DNP

WR Marqise Lee Hamstring DNP

RT Austin Pasztor Hand FP

WR Cecil Shorts Hamstring DNP

TE Micky Shuler Illness DNP

FB Will Ta'ofu'ou Ankle FP

STEELERS