Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: First Case of Ebola in the States
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I listened to the CDC's press conference and they did say that the man was visiting family here, so he is not someone who traveled to Liberia and back but rather was leaving Liberia to visit the USA.  Hopefully the worst that comes of this is that everyone washes their hands more and is more aware of how germs and diseases are spread. 

ibskeert !

Two words: Zombie apocalypse
Quote:Two words: Zombie apocalypse

Just remember...aim for the head!!!
In all seriousness it's the fear something like this could create more than the virus itself that's dangerous. 1 case ok, people get nervous. You see 100 people pop up with this thing people start to go crazy. Even though 100 would be a REALLY small number relative to the population.

But for the love of God people STOP going to country's this things broken out it in. It's like Americans go over there thinking their superhuman and can't get that 3rd world disease  Wallbash

Ebola? bring it on

Not good. Eric, we need a thread on the political one so we can start conspiracy theories and fight with the libs about whether it is man made, and genetically engineered to eradicate part of the population!

They brought one of these patients to my hometown at Fort Detrick in Frederick MD

Smartly dressed zombie speaking in refined British accent: "Pardon me, but would you have any grey matter." NOM,NOM,NOM...

Odd, random thought off/
Well, it was nice knowing you all. Pretty soon our insides are going to be melting out of our bodies.

Quote:Well, it was nice knowing you all. Pretty soon our insides are going to be melting out of our bodies.

But on the bright side...we won't have to see us go 0-16!
Quote:They brought one of these patients to my hometown at Fort Detrick in Frederick MD
Nice... It's almost like they want it to spread here....

Quote:But on the bright side...we won't have to see us go 0-16!
True!
Quote:Nice... It's almost like they want it to spread here....

We're 50 miles from DC so I DON'T think they want it to spread around here

Quote:Not good. Eric, we need a thread on the political one so we can start conspiracy theories and fight with the libs about whether it is man made, and genetically engineered to eradicate part of the population!

If you go there, this thread goes there.
Quote:Two words: Zombie apocalypse
More ammo. 
Lol on the radio they said he came in contract with 300 something people their trying to track down before anyone realized he had it. Including a trip to the hospital that sent him home. Oh man you can't make this stuff up.