Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ok time to break spilled soda curse!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It is obviously super bad luck to spill a diet coke on opening gameday.  We were looking really good 17-0 over eagles, and then my dad, and another jag fan spilled my dads soda. I know the team knows nothing of it, but karma does.  What is the best non-acholic   that I could break the soda curse? I tried to get them to toss a little over their shoulder like you would spilled salt, nither one would, so I did it with my own soda tossed it over shoulder.  of course I wasn't involved with the spill though,i went, and got our waiter. Anyone have any bright idea?  I will do almost anything to break spilled soda curse. 

Maybe take a player from the titians, and start him on my fansty even thought I can't stand that team?

No titans on the fantasy team. Thats ridiculous lol

Try spilling rum on the same spot?? Maybe karma will get drunk and we get a W
Anything diet coke is bad luck.. Try regular unleaded.. 

what about buying oppessing company soda like a diet pepsi,and pouring it out not takeing a sip? could that work?  It was diet coke hat spilled, but pepsi is oppesing company ,and its what I drink at home. 

You know, This superstition really creeps me out because I also spilled soda on opening sunday during halftime.

<_< I think we must atone for our sins.
Use 7-UP, of course.  It's the UNcola.

[Image: 123tj07.jpg]

Maybe change my drink at sports bar to unsweet tea, or water?

What's wrong with my idea??  I thought it was the perfect anti-curse.  Use the opposite drink that started the curse.  7UP is the opposite of cola.

I'm so unappreciated around here... Sad  

Quote:Use 7-UP, of course. It's the UNcola.

[Image: 123tj07.jpg]

Nah. This ought to do it:

[Image: Surge_Soda_Cans.png]
Karnn has shown us the light. Repent you evil coke spillers and uncurse us.

SURRRRGGGGEEEE

Quote:Karnn has shown us the light. Repent you evil coke spillers and uncurse us.

SURRRRGGGGEEEE

No, no, no.  The caffeine and high sugar in Surge risks increasing the curse.  Can't you all see?  7UP is the proper solution.  By its very nature, it is the opposite of cola.  If you guys keep meddling around with these exotic and unproven drinks, you risk dancing with DOOM.  Mark my words.     
I think I need some coke for this thread. 

Quote:I think I need some coke for this thread. 

Don't forget the straw.
Quote:No, no, no.  The caffeine and high sugar in Surge risks increasing the curse.  Can't you all see?  7UP is the proper solution.  By its very nature, it is the opposite of cola.  If you guys keep meddling around with these exotic and unproven drinks, you risk dancing with DOOM.  Mark my words.     

Begon with your heresy!
Quote:I tried to get them to toss a little over their shoulder like you would spilled salt, nither one would, so I did it with my own soda tossed it over shoulder.  of course I wasn't involved with the spill though,i went, and got our waiter.
Pouring soda on the floor of a restaurant isn't winning you any karma points.
Quote:Begon with your heresy!

You've been forewarned.  I will not have any part of this reckless experiment.
So far we have coke, straws and bad luck.. There's a Matt Jones joke in there somewhere..
I will go with homebiscuits  idea, i think he might be right. Espailley since I have a very hard time drinking 7up. I will aim to drink 1 glass of 7-up to break the soda curse, and then switch to water. It was only 1 lass spilled, and it was dads first diet coke too that day. I will  definttly do that this sunday no mater how tought it is for me,and how nasty 7-up taste to me.

Wolfie is going to make sacfrice for sake of team.

FTW!    Banana
  Banana  Banana 

Drink up Snowie.  Notice how all good medicine tastes bad?  Same rule applies here.
I realized today that the Jags made the playoffs 2 out of the 3 years prior to me dating my girlfriend. I like her a lot and all but...
Pages: 1 2 3