Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Laron "The Hulk" Landry busted for PED's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/2...s-for-peds

Why did it take so long, this guy has been clearly juicing for a while, just look at this pic

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-s..._blog.html

You can get your body to look like that and not be on roids
Quote:You can get your body to look like that and not be on roids

If you truly believe that then you're truly an idiot.
Quote:If you truly believe that then you're truly an idiot.

Your the idiot, go to a gym I know several people that look like this that aren't using ped's buddy
Quote:Your the idiot, go to a gym I know several people that look like this that aren't using ped's buddy

Your friends are lying to you, guy.
Quote:Your friends are lying to you, guy.

He's incredibly naive.
Quote:Your the idiot, go to a gym I know several people that look like this that aren't using ped's buddy

Go to the gym? I'm there everyday and the only people that look like this are guys who use steroids, his biceps are bigger than most people's thighs. No one (naturally) gets this big numb nuts.
They might not be TECHNICALLY lying about steroid use but they're definitely cycling test or something. 

Lol, I actually knew a guy that did a natural competition in Vegas this weekend.  Guy lifts like crazy and is in crazy shape....he is nowhere near what this guy is.  I know genetics help a ton, but thats not natural.

I'm sure its just all that protein powder and creatine he's taking. lol

Quote:Lol, I actually knew a guy that did a natural competition in Vegas this weekend.  Guy lifts like crazy and is in crazy shape....he is nowhere near what this guy is.  I know genetics help a ton, but thats not natural.

I'm sure its just all that protein powder and creatine he's taking. lol

Haha, the wonders of HGH.
Landry and Robert Mathis are hanging out doing Fertility Drugs.  Must be one heck of a party.

Lol everyone questioning me had no idea
Quote:Lol everyone questioning me had no idea

You sound bright.
Quote:You sound bright.

It's possible to get that big naturally. It's just uncommon. It helps that he's one of the worlds top athletes, also.
Quote:You sound bright.

Internet tough guy here
Quote:Internet tough guy here

I don't think he was trying to sound tough.

You have to put lots of time in the gym...not only that, he is a safety.  Safety's dont need that amount of bulk...and the training staff doesn't have them train to be that big.  It's very questionable that this is natural....added to the fact that you know, he got busted.
4 games for cheating? The NFL is so weak on them. In other sports you can get 2 years.

That is so cute that they said that.  And that you believed them. 

Regarding your steroid using friends...  roids are cheap and if you go to any gym long enough- they will find you.  Denying their use is what EVERYBODY does.  Like celebs who deny "cosmetic" surgeries

Quote:That is so cute that they said that.  And that you believed them. 

Regarding your steroid using friends...  roids are cheap and if you go to any gym long enough- they will find you.  Denying their use is what EVERYBODY does.  Like celebs who deny "cosmetic" surgeries

The reason we see so many professional and amateur bodybuilders deny their use is because people like him are willing to buy anything they advertise if they believe they can attain that goal without them. If they openly admitted to using, the supplements and endorsements stop coming in... why people like him choose to believe these people is beyond me.
Quote:Your the idiot
*You're
Pages: 1 2