Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Holy Freaking RAIN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like we moved to the north west holy freaking crap!? You guys getting soaked or is just me in Putnam/Flagler county? I had to park my Mazda up the street and use the truck to make it down the road the waters to freaking high!

Quote:I feel like we moved to the north west holy freaking crap!? You guys getting soaked or is just me in Putnam/Flagler county? I had to park my Mazda up the street and use the truck to make it down the road the waters to freaking high!

Yeah, those Miatas don't look like they can drive through very deep water.   Wink   

On a side note, I barely beat the rain riding home today on my bike.  As soon as I got inside and had my gear off I could hear the rain pounding the roof.

Rained here in the Middleburg area and I have a softball game to play in 2 hours 10 minutes from now.
It's supposed to slide south of Jax tonight. We've been in a pretty wet weather cycle lately.
I'm not sure...but there are ducks paddling around out in my street right now. So it's a possibility!
Quote:Rained here in the Middleburg area and I have a softball game to play in 2 hours 10 minutes from now.

Rain in Middleburg isn't going to help unless there's soap involved too..
Quote:Yeah, those Miatas don't look like they can drive through very deep water. Wink

On a side note, I barely beat the rain riding home today on my bike. As soon as I got inside and had my gear off I could hear the rain pounding the roof.

Hey my 3 is a little more manly then the miata lol