Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Forgets 140 Pounds of Weed in Rental Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Man Forgets 140 Pounds of Weed in Rental Car

It is not uncommon for a busy person to return a rental car, only to find out a short time later that they forgot their CDs in the glove box or their sunglasses on the visor. However, regardless of how much of a rush a person might be in, there is no chance of that they would turn the keys over to a rental agent having left over a hundred pounds of marijuana in trunk -- right?

http://www.hightimes.com/read/man-forget...rental-car

That's what he gets for sampling the product.
Quote:That's what he gets for sampling the product.
Must have been some really good dope...
He was Setup!

NH3...
I used to work in the rental car field (dont ever do it...) and I heard/saw some crazy stories. 

Working there proves that some people are really really dumb.

How did this make it to the news?  Somebody at AVIS should of retired from their "vacuuming" job that day.

Alright---  Where's Rollerjag?

:yes: 

Quote:Alright---  Where's Rollerjag?

Parking my Car.
Quote:I used to work in the rental car field (dont ever do it...) and I heard/saw some crazy stories. 

Working there proves that some people are really really dumb.

Proving the grass isn't always greener at Hertz
Quote:Proving the grass isn't always greener at Hertz

Lol, thats where you are now!  Man I worked some long hours.  I was pulling 65-70 hours a week getting beat up by customers left and right.

I enjoyed a guy trying to talk me into renting him a car when on his last rental he took the rental and took a right onto train track (the wheels straddled the tracks).  He got the car stuck when a train was coming and bailed.  Car was gone.  He then told me that he took the insurance and it was ok.  Unfortunately, it doesn't cover stupidity.
Quote:Parking my Car.

SAMMY!!!

How Ya Doin? I miss your Humor. Glad to see you posting again...

NH3...
Quote:How did this make it to the news? Somebody at AVIS should of retired from their "vacuuming" job that day.
Retiring is a Overstatement but being consistently Blitzed is a Understatement...

Blunts R Us...

NH3...
140 lbs x 4800 =

who's the dumber

the one who forgot or the one who cant do the math

I think im gonna be sick

He must have went to the Aaron Hernandez school of Car Rental.

Quote:Alright---  Where's Rollerjag?

I'm over here in the corner, curled up in a fetal position, crying.
Can he play WR?