Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tebow Promo on 1010XL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else heard the Tebow tease commercial for 1010XL? Anyone know what that's about? I take he is getting his own radio show?
What did it say?

Quote:What did it say?

Just that something big is coming soon to 1010XL then you hear clips of Tebow talking and yelling.
Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

It isn't called TimTimXL for nothing.

While some hate him...you can't deny that he's popular.
Quote:While some hate him...you can't deny that he's popular.

So is Two and a Half Men
Oh man, some people here are going to lose their minds over this....good and bad.  lol

And the reaction, both positive and negative is exactly what 1010 wants. I say bring it.

Quote:So is Two and a Half Men

Okay....
I was never a fan of his as a Gator or as an NFL prospect but, give it a break people it's been a few years now. 

He's a good guy that's kept himself out of trouble. Good for him.

Prolly about a bible.. 

Could be that they are becoming the Gators station too.

930 has been dying a slow death.
Tebow will be the new radio personality. Ninja
Quote:Tebow will be the new radio personality. Ninja

I don't think he's that desperate
Is that the one where he says God Bless at the end? This commercial seems very cryptic, and the last line seems very out of place (but I also didn't know it was Tebow, so maybe not?)

Quote:Is that the one where he says God Bless at the end? This commercial seems very cryptic, and the last line seems very out of place (but I also didn't know it was Tebow, so maybe not?)

Yeah that's the one.
Love the curiosity.

Personally, I can't wait to see what the announcement is.

Dan, Jeff, Tebow, and Balls?

Probably just a guest for a week or so, but I wonder which program. Most likely Hicken and Prosser?

NFL or not, he seems to keep himself busy and looks genuinely happy taking on this work. Doesn't seem bitter at all about not making it in the Pros.

Bitter. B-I-T-T-E-R. Bitter.
Pages: 1 2