Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bad news,good news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bad news is there is no way jags win today in SD, or even keep it close. Everything is against us, playing in sd west coast game,and our record lately for the 4pm games have been loses lately.  Our defense will look about the same today, so be ready for another blow out. That is the bad news after this game we will be 0-4.  wait for it though,

here comes the good news.

After todays blowout by chargers you will see a defense that's really really ticked at them selves, and they will play their best game of year vs steelers in Jacksonville. Our first win this year will be vs Steelers in Jacksonville.  

Quote:The bad news is there is no way jags win today in SD, or even keep it close. Everything is against us, playing in sd west coast game,and our record lately for the 4pm games have been loses lately. Our defense will look about the same today, so be ready for another blow out. That is the bad news after this game we will be 0-4. wait for it though,

After todays blowout by chargers you will see a defense that's really really ticked at them selves, and they will play their best game of year vs steelers in Jacksonville. Our first win this year will be vs Steelers in Jacksonville.
After today we win 9 of the last 12?
yes,and lose 3 to put us at 9-7 .

Quote:yes,and lose 3 to put us at 9-7 .
lol, can you tell me the winning lotto numbers?
Bad news is this thread.

Good news is I forgive you for making it.

I agree there is no way we can win today by doing what we have been doing, BUT . . .

Now we have new starters at free safety and Otto and a quarterback who can keep the defense off the field longer than three plays. The defense is also going to play better because of Blake Bortles - not just by being more rested,  but because he has the "it" factor. So we can see a noticeable improvement and not get blown out as bad as we were the last two weeks.

And don't forget the Chargers are down to their third string running back, so we can force them  to beat us through the air if our run defense somehow wakes up.

The fact that we owned the Eagles for 30 minutes shows us the defense is able to stop a guy like Philip Rivers if Jonathan Cyprien is available and just needs to cut out some mental errors.

no I can't tell you the loto numbers. If I  could do that I would've won myself by now, and would be in Jville  dureing football season.

The defense should've been ticked with themselves starting Qtr 3 of game one.
Quote:The bad news is there is no way jags win today in SD, or even keep it close. Everything is against us, playing in sd west coast game,and our record lately for the 4pm games have been loses lately.  Our defense will look about the same today, so be ready for another blow out. That is the bad news after this game we will be 0-4.  wait for it though,

i disagree that there is no way the jaguars win.