Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ran into a UCF student today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ran into a UCF student at Publix today and he noticed my Shorts jersey and asked if Bortles was starting. We got to talking, he said he met him a few times and said how much he hated to see him leave because they wanted another season of winning with him.

Told him that's ok, he can watch him win a Super Bowl here soon.

Nice to get some positive acknowledgement from people about the team and support for our new QB. It's game day. Go jags!
So the accident was your fault? Wait... was he a pedestrian and did you leave the scene of the accident...

My Bad. It just felt right...

NH3...
Quote:So the accident was your fault? Wait... was he a pedestrian and did you leave the scene of the accident...

NH3...

I was thinking the same thing!! Lol
Pedestrians don't have the right of way in FL so TECHNICALLY it was his fault.
Hopefully San Diego's defense won't be using the title line today.

Quote:Hopefully San Diego's defense won't be using the title line today.

If they win, I kind of hope they do. That would be awesome.
Given the fact that the dude didn't even know Bortles was starting doesn't carry to much weight about his knowledge and interest.

Quote:So the accident was your fault? Wait... was he a pedestrian and did you leave the scene of the accident...

NH3...
Quote:I was thinking the same thing!! Lol

Me too.
Quote:Given the fact that the dude didn't even know Bortles was starting doesn't carry to much weight about his knowledge and interest.

Thank you for pointing out the cloud behind the silver lining.