Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars 20th Anniversary Merchandise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone seen anywhere that is selling shirts or other apparel with this logo on it? 

It's super sweet and I'd definitely like to get some, but haven't seen any yet.

Also, I read somewhere that the NFL commemorative patch program was discontinued, so can anyone confirm if this is true? I'd love to get new jersey and get that patch on it if possible.

Thanks for the help!

Commemorative patches are still on our jerseys, so how can they be discontinued? The Giants have 90th year patches. Whatever you read is obviously not true.

Twenty years may seem like a long time to you, but remember the NFL started play in 1921. I would rather wait until we hit a big number like 50.

Quote:Has anyone seen anywhere that is selling shirts or other apparel with this logo on it? 

Also, I read somewhere that the NFL commemorative patch program was discontinued, so can anyone confirm if this is true? I'd love to get new jersey and get that patch on it if possible.

Thanks for the help!

well there you have it. JW summed it up. just be patient and wait 30 years.
I'm 80 years old. I don't have 30 years to wait, JW.

Quote:I'm 80 years old. I don't have 30 years to wait, JW.

Oh wow I did not realize people that old posted on message boards.

Try this: Search in Google Images, right click to save it, then upload it on a website like Shutterfly to create your own merchandise.
Quote:Oh wow I did not realize people that old posted on message boards.

Try this: Search in Google Images, right click to save it, then upload it on a website like Shutterfly to create your own merchandise.

JW, you just gave someone instruction on how to commit copyright infringement.

Careful tiger.
Quote:Has anyone seen anywhere that is selling shirts or other apparel with this logo on it? 

Thanks for the help!
http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Jacksonville...tch_Jersey

[Image: 2ryk4k8.jpg]
Quote:http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Jacksonville...tch_Jersey

[Image: 2ryk4k8.jpg]

I need that Bortles jersey.
I really could have phrased that better.

What I meant was I read that the patches are no longer sold, not that they were no longer used in the NFL.

I read this when I found a 10th anniversary patch, and in the description it stated that the NFL discontinued the program, which makes it very hard to find.

Obviously, this was just a marketing ploy, but I wasn't sure if there was any truth to it. 

Quote:JW, you just gave someone instruction on how to commit copyright infringement.

Careful tiger.

LOL But it is for private use only, not commercial.
Quote:I really could have phrased that better.

What I meant was I read that the patches are no longer sold, not that they were no longer used in the NFL.

I read this when I found a 10th anniversary patch, and in the description it stated that the NFL discontinued the program, which makes it very hard to find.

Obviously, this was just a marketing ploy, but I wasn't sure if there was any truth to it. 

You won't find them everywhere, but I saw one website that sells them with the anniversary patch. But as a young lady who has several more decades to live, I don't want that patch on mine, so I forgot which site sells it.