Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Game Day Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know things are bad with the team, but I've got to give it to Khan.  The Game Day experience is really unbelievable.  I went to the pool area for the first time and was blown away.  If you haven't been up there make sure you take the time and go at the next home game.  It is literally like going to a Las Vegas pool party.  Pretty cool.  Almost everyone I have talked to thinks you have to have a ticket to get in there.

You don't need a ticket to get in there?
Quote:You don't need a ticket to get in there?

Newp.
You can be up there on the deck all you want and get drinks, but the cabanas pools and bar seating you need to pay for.

Or at least that was my understanding. I didn't get kicked out and they let me up there.
Quote:You can be up there on the deck all you want and get drinks, but the cabanas pools and bar seating you need to pay for.

Or at least that was my understanding. I didn't get kicked out and they let me up there.

Correct. I should have clarified.
Quote:You can be up there on the deck all you want and get drinks, but the cabanas pools and bar seating you need to pay for.

Okay...that makes sense. I was wondering how they sold tickets up there if you didn't need one for it. It's cool that they let you scope it out...to peak your interest in wanting to get tickets.